Friday, 9 October 2009

Non-smudgey canvas

The canvas has gone onto the ~{Tando-Creative Blog}~ this morning, so I can show you now.

The tree is the lastest piece of chipboard that I have been playing with and I've painted it with acrylic paint, then doodled around it.
The canvas itself is 5 x 5 inches and I sprayed that heavily with glimmer mist, then brushed it out to cover it completely so that it has a sheen to it, but no spray marks. Then I very lightly stamped some of Tim's stamps over the front and normal stamped the Paperartsy stamp on the sides and inked the edge.
The circles are punched from BG Euphoria, doodled and scuffed then stuck on with gems attached and a quote.

I'm keeping it for me!! (Sorry Karen)!! xxx

12 comments:

Boo said...

WOW....I really love this. It's treeeeemendous :) *groan*

Wipso said...

Thats so pretty Kaz. A x

Karen said...

oh bum!!!! But I don't blame you for keeping it Kaz :) Its absolutely gorgeous honey. BTW which font did you use??? HUGS XXX

Anesha said...

This is a wonderful project, love it. Anesha

Kathy said...

Fab canvas Kaz - I adore the colours you've used for this

airing cupboard crafts said...

I LOVE THIS!!! It is absoloutley beautiful no wonder you wanted to keep it. xx

Traceyr said...

Beautiful and stunning Kaz. Are you sure you want to keep it for yourself - it would look just right in my living room? lol x x

:)

Dezinaworld said...

Ohhh wow Kaz thats a pure stunner !! Beautiful work my friend
hugs June xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh how fab! Worth waiting to see!

tracy said...

Ooo kaz,it looks even better over here LOL :)

Saskia said...

Kaz,

Gorgeous work!! So unique, so beautiful!!!!

Saskia :)

Gez said...

Stunning Kaz. All your creations are fabulous & so is your canvas. Well Done it's AWESOME.xx