Friday, 23 October 2009

Odd one out

I've been able to join in with this week's inchie for ~{SCD}~ again as the title is faces. Criminal as it is, I've cut up some of the Stampotique images I brought with me. A few people asked about them on my last post. I got them from Happy Daze and The Stamp Attic. I'd like to buy more, but it's the run up to Christmas and my birthday money has been allocated to BubblyFunk, Happy Daze and buying copics! I also fancy doing a bit of metal work on projects too. Oh and there's about 500 other things I'd like to buy. Must. Win. Lotto.




To make the picture look equal (yeah I know, it's a bit anal) I've used this lovely santa stamp. It doesn't quite fit, but I can't draw and it'd be an offence to Daniel Torrente, so it'll have to do.

Lucy is planning on doing some, so I'll blog those on the weekend. At the moment, she is in the next room having a play with my copics. Aaaarrrgggghhhh!! I am calm. I am calm. Actually, she's fine with them and may do a better job than me!!

Kaz xxx

15 comments:

Janice said...

Those stamps make great inchies Kaz.

Angelnorth said...

It's like "spot the odd one out" isn't it? The Santa did make me laugh, it's kind of like a Tim Burton movie somehow! These rae great Kaz, the Stampotiques really suit the inchie treatment and the doodle borders look fab!

Carmen said...

These are AMAZING! I only have one Stampotique stamp (Mary) but I seriously covet them all. Love your colouring.

Karen said...

hahahahahahaha!!! Only you would use a santa as the odd one out with the others!!!! Love them...I NEED some! XXX

Laura said...

Fabulous faces. Just my cup of tea!

Artyjen said...

Great set of inchies
xoxo

Traceyr said...

Great for Halloween Kaz. Is the odd one out the bloke in the middle as he doesn't have a mouth? hahahaha


Looking forward to seeing Lucy's inchies. She will soon need a blog of her own.

:)

Carol said...

wow what fab inchies - i do so love those stamps...can't wait to see Lucy's.....

Have a great weekend xx

Dawn said...

He He! Great inchies and wow look at those faces!

thanks for joining us on SCD

Dawn

Sue said...

Just the right size for your inchies and certainly that bit different.
Sue x

melody said...

wow ~ i love these chickie! those stamps are SO kewl and so unique! awesome work!

Kathy said...

They look fab - such crazy fun faces!

Tammara said...

How cool - Santa and his naughty list! There's something very Tim-Burton-meets-Lemony-Snicket about this set of inchies - I love it! Great job!

Lesley said...

Great faces!! Lovely inchies xx

Grethic said...

Ooohhhhh quite spookilicious