Wednesday, 7 October 2009


After the comments I thought I ought to say I really am not smart with this smudging malarky. I use Photoshop LE and it has a little smudge button you click and move the mouse curser while holding down the left click on the bit you want to smudge.

I've had a look on paint, but I can't see a smudge button, but I guess you could use the eraser and d the same thing.

See not clever at all!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awe you have spoiled the illusion now darling hehe XXX Thanks for the tip tho HUGS