Saturday, 3 October 2009

World Cardmaking Day

It's world cardmaking day today and over on Bubblyfunk Forum, we're having a cyber crop. Considering we only decided to do it a couple of weeks ago, there are loads of projects to attempt, not all of them cardmaking.

My contribution was to provide a sketch to work from, but blogger won't let me upload it for some reason. Here's the card I made:


The papers are Autumn Leaves from a couple of years ago and the girl stamp is by Personal Impressions. The greeting is from Cuddly Bubbly as a freebie because I had to wait for a new delivery of something I'd ordered. Bargain!! Everything that needed it has been coloured with Copics, which I am finally getting to grips with.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I just love this Kaz....that stamp is so cute XXX

Sarita said...

This is just so much fun Kaz. Beautifully coloured as well, I'm just hopeless with Copics!
Really fab work,
Love Sarita xx

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, hot pudding and prickly holly - not sure she has the best seat in the house there, lol! Cute card, the bright colours look fab!

Hazel said...

A lovely fun card x

Hazel said...

I meant to also say that I loved your sketch. I couldn't upload it to my blog either, so I copied it to my hard disk and took it from there and it went on to my blog, together with the card I made x