Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Yay!! It's nosey day!!

I've only been doing this for a short while, but already I'm hooked!! It's time to shine your noses and stick them into other people's craft spaces for WOYWW via ~{Julia's Blog}~.

This week I've got a different space to show you as I'm still at my sister's. This morning I thought it was time I looked to see whose birthday is next and was horrified to see that there are 2 on Friday!! There was me being smug that I was up to date a couple of weeks ago, but I was still my usual dopey self.

Luckily, I'd brought some stamped images and the copics with me as they are easy to take anywhere, so this is the creative mess I am in today:

I've been able to raid Lucy's stash again, this time more deeply as she's at school! I knew she had some card blanks as I'd given her loads of them, but I was stuck with the birthday greeting. I found a box with some fab little stamps, but it's not been opened yet and I didn't want to take that joy away from her, so I got a stamp I gave her and I'll cut the greeting from that. Sorted.

While we're on the subject of copics (well sort of) I got some money for my birthday yesterday so, as well as getting some new stamps with a voucher I got, I'm going to top up the pen collection. I think I may need a new tin though as you can see in the photo that the lid has broken. I didn't even get round to decorating that tin either. It's criminal I think.

Off for a nosey now. Oh and Carmen, I'm afraid you'll have to wait till next week to see the state of my desk. I'm wondering how messy yours is after having it for a week!!

Kaz xx

20 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

I love the stamps you are using! Where are they from? I find I make more mess than ever when I don't craft at my desk...but is does make me do more exercise as I am constantly up and down the stairs to get stuff I need!
Jane
x

Linda Elbourne said...

I have those Stampotique girlies - LOVE LOVE LOVE them :0)

Wipso said...

You'd better make that 3 birthdays on Friday 'cos it's mine too There seem to be a lot of crafty folk with birthdays round now. :-) Lovely to think of you crafting and not being at home to make your 'mess'. A x

Anne said...

Oh - lovely! I like the pens in tin idea, even if the lid is broken. My pens are all stuffed into a very old pencil case, and I can't get one pen out without getting everything out - a tin is a much better idea.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Do you have to tidy the mess before you go home? I mean the bits of offcuts!
Anne x

Susie Sugar said...

oh Kaz I love those stamps of the scary girls can you tell me what they are called or a link to where I can buy them, they are fab and your cards look great
And a fantastic temporary desk
Hugs Susie xx

Kristen said...

What a fun idea. My craft room get ridiculously messy after a couple hours of cleaning it.
Here it is, the free Digi-Tom!
Thanks for coming by and checking it out. I hope you like it! Have a great day! Have fun with him, and if you want, let others know about the free image, thanks!

Ann said...

Your colouring in of the stamps looks superb. I can never get it to look so professional. Lucky you having a different desk to craft upon this week. But don't leave any mess behind or you may not be welcome again ;)

Pam said...

Lots of yummy things there. Have a good time shopping.

Pam

Janice said...

Glad to see your mojo is working overtime to keep crafting.

Angelnorth said...

Look at your with the fiddly cutting out of the Stampotique girls! Nice to see you making yourself at home on somebody else's table ;o)

Angie said...

You are another one who says that copics are brilliant ...wish you wouldn't lol ....I have so many pens of different kinds and I am trying SO hard not to buy these ...pleeeeease tell me they are rubbish and I dont need them.

Kathy said...

hehe, good to hear about you raiding Lucy's stash instead of t'other way round for once!

Traceyr said...

You have loads of pens Kaz but as you say a girl can never have enough.

:)

Susie Sugar said...

Thanks for the info on the stamps Kas I might have to start a new collection , but I am a bit worried they might scare my Tilda collection !! lol
Love Susie xx

Gez said...

A girl can never have too many Copics don't you know Kaz...hehe. :-D btw did you get that warning about always wanting more! I love your little colour swatch I have one just the same!lol. Great minds! Have fun chosing new stamps honey.xx

Hazel said...

Lovely to see your crafty space there and what you're getting up to - good opportunity to have a rummage while Lucy's at school! x

Nikki said...

You Have to love peaking thru your sister's stash Plus being sisters it's hard to say no lol.
Love that Stamp your playing with too great image it is
hugs Nikki

Yvonne said...

Far to many pens here .. i have the perfect place ;o). Urm looks rather clean and tidy .. do you need help making a mess then ?

Carmen said...

:D I can't wait to see your desk. I went to Ikea yesterday and went to check them out again. They STILL didn't look that big in the shop :P Was looking at a big lampshade but thought I better not for fear it would take up my whole living room *g*