Saturday, 21 November 2009

Found it again!!

Well that was a bit scary! The papercraft mojo was absent for a whole week. It's never taken that long a holiday before. I'm blaming the decoupage I did for BS as that was the last thing I made. I've done a bit of sewing though, so it's not been all bad.

This challenge from ~{SCD}~ was the one to spark me up again. I'd looked at the DCM, but there's not much you can put on a card beginning with K, so this one it is. You have to make a Christmas card that is blue and white and has snowflakes on it.




So I dug out another of those snowflakes and some My Dream Street papers from last Christmas and a bit of ribbon, a button and a charm and that was it done.

I like cards that come together quickly like that, but I can see a bit of silicone leakage that needs sorting out, so maybe it was too quick.

Kaz xxx

16 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya KAz
Well I'm glad you found some inspiration, my mojo disappears constantly..your card is beautiful, love that giant snowflake and the sparkles too..

thanks for joining us on SCD

Dawn

Sharon said...

This is beautiful. I love all the glitter!!
Also like the added touch with the charm.
x

Ellen said...

lovely sparkly card

Janice said...

I told you the chocolate would work - ha ha ha! Love your card, especially the little charm, very special.

CLARE said...

Very pretty card, love the little charm.

re the DCM challenge - what about K for knickers lol

Angelnorth said...

Silicone leakage? Sounds nasty! Glad your mojo has put in an appearance - the card looks fab. You could annoy Kathy by having kandy kanez on a Khristmaz kard for DCM :haha:

Laura said...

Love the glittery snowflake. Looks very frosty. Catches their quality beautifully.

melody said...

such a beautiful and elegant card! love that snowflake kaz...yummy! so kewl how you tied the ribbon through it

Julia Dunnit said...

S'gorgeous. Your snowflakes are nicer than mine. Bottom lip is very pouty right now! I love the eway you say I dug out this and that and then the card was done. It never works like that at my desk!!

Jo said...

This is gorgeous Kaz, so effective, glad Mr Mojo has returned!! Hugs Jo x

Carmen said...

Beautiful Kaz. Very frosty. The charm is a perfect addition. It's scary when the mojo goes walkies isn't it. Naughty mojo.

Carol said...

Hiya Kaz, what a gorgeous card - really love that large glittered snowflake, fabxx

how about K for Kake!! roflxx

Thanks for joining us this week xx

Karen said...

WOOOOO!!!!! So glad its back my lovely!!!!! I am a 'K' as well & have been trying to have a think about the SDC haha!!! All I could think of was Kaliedascope...see I can't even spell it!!!

HUGS XXX

Zoechaos said...

Glad you got your mojo back this is a lovely sparkly card.

Ang said...

Just love your card this week, love the snowflake

Gez said...

Great card Kaz. The little charm finishes your card off perfectly. Sorry I'm so late calling. Thanks for joining us this week at Something Completely Different.