Sunday, 15 November 2009

Warning!! Wild animals on the loose

This weeks challenge over on ~{BS Challenge Blog}~ is to use 'wild animals' in your craft project.

I have got a cd of lovely animal images, but I couldn't resist this lot:



Scary aren't they? They are an Autumn Leaves stamp that I have coloured with Copics and cut out. The papers are Autumn Leaves too. It was a bit fiddly to say the least trying to hook their tails onto the card, but I got there in the end! Their santa hats are from a whispers stamp I think and the Ho!s are from a studio g set.

Short post from me today as I'm knackered!!

Kazzzzzzzzz xxx

11 comments:

Hazel said...

They are totally cute x

Angelnorth said...

Hee hee hee! Look at you with the fiddly cutting out! They do look fab with their tails hooked over like that though - fantastic card!

Carol said...

lol three wise? monkeys hey? Brill Kaz love it....must have taken ages to cut them out...xx

CLARE said...

Brilliant Kaz.... what a very different christmas card

Janice said...

Oh those Monkees are so YOU! Great card Kaz.

Karen said...

hee hee hee these are brilliant Kaz XXX

Wipso said...

What a fab card Kaz. A x

Traceyr said...

Short and sweet Kaz just like you tee hee.

Love the card - it had to be monkies didn't it?

:)

Carmen said...

Gorgeous card - perfick for the little monkey in your life :D Well worth the fiddly cutting!

Gez said...

Great card Kaz. Well Done for getting all those tails hanging! Great colouring. Love their lickle cute faces.xx

Traceyr said...

Kaz there is an award waiting for you on my blog which I think you deserve.
:)