Saturday, 12 December 2009

Happy Birthday Mum

Well it's the 12th of December and I have done well with Tim's 12 tags as I made a grand total of ............. one! Well done me!!

On the other hand, I did very well with mum's birthday stuff as I had those already made and I can only thank Di at ~{Tando}~ for supplying me with the bits a while ago!!

I made the easel card and have shown that ~{here}~, but before that I made this to do list holder thingy. It's using the Tando bird with the loveliest knobbly knees and the turquoise binder on the second photo.


This is quite a nifty little gadget as you can add more pages when you need them.



I used MME papers to cover some cardboard and decorated it with some doodling, American Crafts letters and some prima flowers.



Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh it's fab, bet your Mum was thrilled!

Karen said...

I just love that bird hahahaha!!!

Your Mum must have been delighted with her gifts, they are really lovely honey! XXX

Anesha said...

Really lovely. Anesha

Traceyr said...

Kaz that is wonderful. I love the fact that you can add more pages and don't have to get rid of the board when the note pad is finished. Clever idea.

:)

Susie Sugar said...

Beautiful "to do" list and I love your easel card Mum will love it
hugs Susie xx

Angelnorth said...

Now how did I miss this? Looks great Kaz, I love the pom pom trim with the birdy and you really should be offering master classes in doodling, you know!

Sarita said...

This really is gorgeous Kaz, what a fab gift,
Love Sarita xx