Thursday, 31 December 2009

Happy New Year

Just a quickie to wish those who read my blog a happy and healthy New Year. I hope 2010 will provide you with all that you wish for.

I'm happy to see the back of 2009 and am welcoming the new year with open arms for a fresh start. We lost Pepper the bunny to nasty mr fox and nearly lost Rach, but she has made a huge effort and is on the road to recovery.

This is one of my favourite makes this year for a monthly challenge on Bubbly Scrumptious, which is now called Vanilla Sugar. The theme was angels and I used my fave Stampotique images to make this canvas for Rach.



Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Janice said...

Big New Year Hugs for you and yours Kaz. XXX

Hazel said...

What a super canvas. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year x

Kitty said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, Kaz. Hope 2010 turns out to be all that you hope it will be. xxx

Sharon said...

Happy New Year to you Kaz.....that angel canvas is brilliant!

Di said...

Happy New Year to you Kaz, fab canvas hun xxx

Ann said...

Gorgeous canvas! I wouldn't know where to start on such a project.
Happy New Year and I hope this one is a better one for you.

Bernie said...

Happy New Year!
I've just followed a link from UKS to Vanilla to here, as I saw your pic on there - it IS you Karen, isn't it?! of Drapers Mills fame?!!!!
Here's a link to my blog if you'd like to see what I'm up to now...I forsook paper for digi in Jan. 09 and LOVE it!!! I still do some hybrid stuff for teacher pressies and Church people gifts though!! Oh and little albums for the gals!

Bernie x
(Bernadette Solly as was!!!)

Bernie said...

http://berniedigilife.blogspot.com/
Bx

Angelnorth said...

Happy New Year! Hope 2010 proves to be a bit easier than 2009. Love your crafty pic of the year (and I'm sure Rach loved it, too!).

Traceyr said...

Very grungy Kaz and brilliant.

Happy New Year to you too lovely and look forward to all your gorgeousness in 2010 too. Roll on May hey?

x x

:)

Jane said...

Happy New Year Kaz, I hope it is a good one. Jane x

Kathy said...

Happy New Year Kaz

Love this canvas, it's such a fun and funky piece of art

Rosie said...

Now, these are what I call angels!

kirsticoo said...

I absolutely adore those stamps - me thinks some will be finding there way into my collection soon...lol...x