Monday, 28 December 2009

Hellooo

Helloo everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas? Ours was great fun; sooooooo much better than last year. It seems that I brought my pixies up here to Lynne's with me as they appear to have sewn the seems on my clothes tighter while I've slept! Little buggers.

We have been playing a new game this year called Pictureka. There are 9 picture boards like this and you have to find things quickly before anyone else. Also you have to bid to find the most of one thing, then find that many in a certain time, and just to make it harder you have to swap the boards over and turn them over from time to time. Great fun, very loud and occasionally violent!



Now santa has been, I can blog what I made Lynne for Christmas. She has this skanky notebook with her work contacts in, so I thought I'd make her a proper one, plus a few matching bits and pieces. I loved this MME paper set so when I saw some in a sale, I snapped some more up. The notebooks and memo block all came from the basic notebook range from Wilkinsons - dead cheap to buy, the mini notepad was 9p!!




I've used the instructions ~{Kathy}~ posted on ~{Bubbly Scrumptious}~ for the mini notepads and memo block. The mini notebooks are only decorated with a strip of ribbon and a chipboard piece so that it doesn't fall apart in her bag. I've painted the chipboard black and doodled with white inkessentials pen, then triple UTEE'd the lot!

The memo block is far simpler to make than it looks plus, as a bonus, it's extremely quick to make.



Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Gez said...

LOL at your clothes Kaz!!! Love the scrummy goodies you have made Lynne. Totally gorgeous. Lovely to hear you are having a fun time. We got Pictureka too!! talk about noisy!! ggrr! but great fun. Best Wishes for the New Year. Love Gez.xx

Janice said...

Lovely notebooks etc Kaz. Bet Lynne was pleased. Did Lucy like her canvases?

Julia Dunnit said...

Great choice of papers. Lynne must've been pleased...thye look great.

Carol said...

what a gorgeous selection Kaz - bet Lynne was thrilled with them.

Glad to hear that Christmas was enjoyable! xx

Happy New Year xx

Sharon said...

I love the gifts you made. Very lush!
That board game looks a lot of fun!

Karen said...

Helloooooo!!!! I LOVE what you made for Lynn. I have some of those papers & they are lush!!!

Bet it was chaos with that game hahahaha. HUGS XXX

Angelnorth said...

Great gift set for Lynne, I bet she loved those! Fab job at making 9p into something you'd pay a fortune for at a boutique type shop! The game looks fun but maybe you shouldn't laugh too hard if the pixies have been at your clothing? :haha:

Hazel said...

Lovely presents - I love those papers. As for those pixies, they certainly seem to have been at work in this area sewing up the seams - did you send them along to me? x

Scrappy~Sarah said...

lol at the pixies. Those little books are fab, and you are right .. you can turn something value into something really lush :)

CLARE said...

what a lovely gift set, gorgeous paper and flowers

Linby said...

ooh very on trend - I bet she loved these I know I would.
Linbyx