Sunday, 17 January 2010

There's someone I'd like you to meet!

There's one advantage of being stuck at Lynne's due to the snow, Lynne working and my parents appointments and social lives, I've been able to share in a very memorable day for them. I went to visit the puppies to confirm which one they are getting.

It felt a bit like Christmas as we were all excited - Rach was even dressed before I was awake!! Lucy, however, thought it was better than Christmas.

So here is ......... Jessie/Jess:

She's a 6 week old black and white border collie whose mum is a tricolour collie and dad is a blue merle collie. Here's mum, Trinity, who is a beautiful dog with a fab temperament, with Lucy:



Jess has the same white markings as mum, but with black freckley bits on her nose and paws like her dad. This is her with Lucy with one of her blue merle brothers:



And here she is with Rach:


This photo is one for the nannies and grandads:


Here is my sis with her new little one:

And this is Andy, who has had a border collie before:



Trinity had 9 puppies in all and they are all doing well, but you can imagine the mayhem when they are all out together with mum! It was such a lovely experience to see them all together and how they interact with one another. This is George, who the breeder is keeping. He is almost all white with grey bits, and had taken a good nip at Andy's toe!


And this is a blue one having a chew on Rach. The blue ones are a gorgeous smokey colour:

They are so cute:



After a while, they'd all worn themselves out and it was time for Jess to have a little snooze:


I make no apologies for the amount of photos, you have been spared, though, as I took 87!

Kaz xxxxx

21 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Great photos Kaz. Tell your sister - she has hair that I would frankly, kill for!

Gez said...

awe, Kaz I've tears in my eyes. I certainly wouldn't have minded seeing more photos. It was all over too fast. Jess looks the perfect little angel to join your family. Hope it's soon. :-)

Janice said...

Fab photos Kaz. But I want to see one of YOU and Jess please :)

Jane said...

Soooooooooooooooooo cute but where are you?
like me hiding behind the camera!;-) Jane

Angelnorth said...

Hope Jess is just as happy with you lot to play with as all her brothers and sisters! Fab piccies!

Carol said...

oh Kaz what lovely pictures - Jess/Jessie looks gorgeous - hope she's soon with you all xx

Wipso said...

I really love your new family member. Enjoy every minute of her. She looks just adorable.
A x

Sharon said...

oh my goodness they are all so cute! It must have been very exciting going to see them all!

Hazel said...

Gorgeous photos - I'm glad to you could join in such a special visit - and don't apologise about the amount of photos - would love to see more x

Di said...

Awwww Kaz, Jess is absolutely adorable. Take lots and lots of photos, they grow soooo fast xx

Karen said...

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! jESSE IS ADORABLE!!!! I love her freckles!!!! I will dog sit if you all go away hahahahaha

GOSH!!! isn't Rach getting to look like you though XXX

Anesha said...

Just soooooo adorable! Thanks for sharing. Anesha

Traceyr said...

Wonderful photos Kaz -lovely to see all the family with the new addition too. Hope it is not too long before Jess can come home with you.

:)

tracy said...

87!!! that keep you in blog posts for a while LOL
she's a beautiful doggy :)

Caroline said...

Gorgeous photos Kaz, absolutely adorable...x

humel said...

Aww!! I would so have taken 87 photos too :-)

Linda Elbourne said...

Adorable piccies ... would n't be right not to visit you on a Wednesday ... so here I is :0)

butlersabroad said...

Awwwww! How can you say there has been nothing going on? 9 darling, beautiful little pups, I'm in love! Hope you all enjoy little Jess, she's so sweet!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

they are lovely photos and lucy is soooo cute they must be soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!

LadyBug said...

beautiful!!! there's nothing like a puppy to lift the spirits :)

Kitty said...

Awwwww, SO cute!

Lovely to see Rach looking so very well and beautiful. x