Monday, 4 January 2010

Clever bunny

I'm still at Lynne's so there's no crafty bits to show, although I did make a gift wallet for Rach's friend with Lucy's stash, but didn't take a photo of it. I'd forgotten how much stuff I'd donated during last year. I also found a pair of my scissors and some DST that I didn't.

So I thought I'd show you some pics I took last night when we brought Mopsy in for a bit of grooming and attention.

First off, Lucy asked her to pick a book to read:



She then read her some of the story and Mops listened to every word:



They then discussed the finer points of the literary style:


Actually, I think Mops just wanted to eat the book, but we'll gloss over that.

Please excuse poor Bluey looking a bit sorry for himself on the arm of the sofa, he was upset that he wasn't getting full attention.

Kaz xx

14 comments:

tracy said...

what a clever bunny :)

Kathy said...

awwww cute photos Kaz!

thekathrynwheel said...

Welcome to the calendar challenge :-) Delighted to have you on board. Lovely bunny - we have a bunny that lives in the house!
Kate x

Wipso said...

Aw cute bunny....and an educated one too eh? :-)
A x

Karen said...

LMAO thats a very clever bunny you have there!!!! XXX

Jane said...

a cute and clever bunny. Jane x

Janice said...

Yep definitely eyeing up that book for a munch lol! Lovely pics, thanks for sharing them Kaz.

Angelnorth said...

That's one chunky bunny there Kaz - fluffed up against the cold or just substantial? Did Mops take a feminist or post-Marxist approach to the Lit Crit? :haha:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

What a clever bunny, do you scrap? as it would make a funny layout with that story :) :) TFS

Sharon said...

aw this is sweet. Chuckling at you finding scissors etc that you ahdn't donated LOL

Hazel said...

Such a clever bunny - awwww pure Bluey! x Happy New Year x

Anonymous said...

Dang thats 1 fat bunny ! should be ready for the pot soon :o)

Di said...

Awww, fab piccies Kaz xx

Linda Elbourne said...

Who needs craft ... fabulous post hun and great pictures ... I may have to start calling you Miss Potter!