Wednesday, 6 January 2010

WOYWW - an update and a snow bunny

Hey, guess where I am? Yep, I'm still at Lynne's due to the snow and ice, so no new paper bits and now I'm really missing them and the inkpads. However, luckily I brought the knitting bag so I am getting on with the monkey. There was a slight delay though as one of the needles decided to go and hide. I blame the pixies.




If you fancy having a good rummage through other people's stash, head over to ~{Julia's Blog}~ and nose to your heart's content!

The laptop has now only got one working hinge and is becoming temperamental so I'm hoping that Dell have a good offer tomorrow when the offers change.




We woke up to this this morning, which I am a little bit excited about as we didn't get much snow at home. It has continued to snow all day.


Lucy and I went out this afternoon and the little minx ran rings around me throwing snowballs - I hate not running.

Anyhow, we made a snow-Mopsy:


........ complete with her trademark propeller ear and sticky out tongue:



All this being stuck here might have a bonus as, weather permitting, they are going to the breeder's to choose their puppy this weekend!!

Kaz xxx

22 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

That snow bunny is tops ... Love it!!!

Sharon said...

That snow bunny is awesome!!

Chrissie said...

I really enjoyed this nosey around, brilliant piccies! What a great snow bunny!
Chrissie

Karen said...

hahahahahahaha that snow bunny is Brilliant!!!!

Awe....new lappie needed I think sweetie, poor thing needs to be retired now :( Good luck with Dell XXX

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Aha a snow bunny how creative ;) Love the monkey :)
Anne x

Caroline said...

Loving the look of the monkey Kaz and I adore your snow-mopsy!

Artyjen said...

Love the snow mopsy and the monkey is looking pretty cool too! Thanks for visiting and no I don't have more space.....unless you count the odd times I drift over onto the dining room table.....the bed.....the living room occasional table...the settee.......get my drift?! LOL
xoxo

leigh11 said...

oooooooooo am loving the monkey and the snow bunny is cute too! Good luck finding a special offer!!!

Janice said...

Fab Snow Bunny, take care and gingers crossed for Dell coming up with the right deal.

Pam said...

Those pesky fairies they are always stealing needles! Love the snowbunny. Hugs Pam

Julia Dunnit said...

Great sculpture of Mopsy! Love the colour of the Monkey - you will give him the other arm huh?!

Weather not set to improve much, so in advance I'll say - have fun at the breeders!

Jane said...

Snow bunny is very cute. Great monkey too. Jane x

LadyBug said...

Fab knitted monkey!!! I'd love to be able to make things from wool..... but sadly it was never to be my few attempts at knitting ended up more holey than warm :)
ps.s my desk is always tidy :) ask anyone :)

Susie Sugar said...

Happy new year darling
Your snow bunny is amazing both Woody and I love it
Woody made a snowman today (not as good as yours I might add) but he had fun Photos on my blog
Keep warm and safe
Hugs Susie xx

Di said...

Oh my goodness your snow bunny is fabulous Kaz.

Hope you get a new lappy soon too xx

Carmen said...

Monkey is looking fabulous as is the snow bunny. The snow hit us last night and the schools are all closed this morning so I have no doubt there will be snow 'things' sprouting up all over the green in front of our house :D

Wipso said...

I love the snow bunny. I miss having little ones to build a snowman here...and I'm not venturing out :-)
Your garden looks so much like ours it's rather spooky [the garden across the middle of our is fairly new and up til then I would say our 2 gardens were the same]. Even down to it being long and thin, trees down left side and wooden shed on the right. Great minds eh? :-)
A x

Susie Sugar said...

Hello Darling Hope you are nice and warm, I forgot to say yesterday that your snow-bunny looks like its got glitter on it ...it shimmers
The flowers are from Wild Orchid . No they are not from Prima but very nice quality you'll love them
Hugs Susie xx

Hels said...

LOVE your snow bunny...good luck with your laptop and... love the monkey too :O))

Traceyr said...

Blinking heck Kaz how clever are you and Lucy making a snow rabbit - I can't even make a snowman properly. haha

That monkey is looking fab - shame he can't look in a mirror himself yet!! haha

:)

Linby said...

the snow bunny is fab!
Linbyx

Rosie said...

Goes to prove that snow bunnies link all blogs together. I came here completely by accident and find two people who visit my blog! I like the knitted monkey. I am knitting a sock but it's a bit of a funny shape.