Sunday, 7 February 2010

Boys card

I love this set of stamps from onefourzero. I think I may have used them for this little boys birthday card last year, but I'm working on the assumption that if I can't remember, then hopefully he won't. I'm also hoping that he is actually 7! I can't remember, but it's one of those ones that you don't want to ask because you feel you're just dopey. Maybe it's just me?

This year I've used Copics and some Cosmo Cricket papers so it is a bit different!




I've just looked at the photo and I haven't coloured the eyes on the blue one!! I've sealed the envie now so it's meant to be like it. Ok?

Lynne and family are picking Jessie up at this very moment to bring her home for the first time. I am very excited - I was awake very stupidly early this morning and she's not even my dog. Oh well I'll be seeing her again tomorrow.

Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Wipso said...

Love the card Kaz. Boys cards are never so easy but this one is really lovely. I'm sure he will be thrilled....that is as long as he isn't 8 :-)
A x

Anesha said...

Fun card, great for a boy. anesha

Karen said...

hee hee these two do make me laugh Kaz!!! They are perfect for little boys.

Awe bet you can't wait to make a fuss of the puppy XXX

Julie Ranae said...

Very happy to have found your blog through Sarah Anderson's Art of Moodling...she is one of our design team members for The Play Date Cafe and one of my very best friends!

You will definitely enjoy her art journals based on what I have seen here on your blog.

Hope you will stop by Julie's Open Window and say hello!

Linby said...

fab card - I'm not good at boy cards and I have four a year at least to do! I've started keeping a file on the pc of the photos of the card so that I know which ones I have done for them. ...just an idea! Didn't realise threading the ATG would be so complicated but like my other half said - did you read the instructions (uhm well sort of!)
Linbyx

Janice said...

I know wht you mean Kaz. I sent my sister the same (bought) card two years in a row and she was not amused lol!

Angelnorth said...

Fab fun card, I love the monsters and who says alien/monster pupils are not white? Not me!

Traceyr said...

Brilliant little boys card Kaz I do love those aliens :)

CLARE said...

Fab boys card, I havent seen stamps like that - they go so well with the cosmo paper

CLARE said...

Fab boys card, I havent seen stamps like that - they go so well with the cosmo paper

Hazel said...

Perfect - even without the eyes x

airing cupboard crafts said...

I LOVE that card my boys would be over the moon with it xx

Wipso said...

Hi Kaz. I've just given you a :-) award. Check out my blog.
A x

Sharon said...

What a lovely fun and bright card - perfect for boys!