Thursday, 4 February 2010

Kathy's Sketch

It seems like an age since I did any sketch challenges, so I've used ~{Kathy's}~ latest sketch to make a couple of cards as I'm running very low on cards and there's a big run on birthdays coming up.


I've used Fancy Pants paper, which is lovely and bright, in the hope that it encourages Spring. The flowers are Prima.

Once I'd done that, I thought I'd make a thank you card for just in case Lynne wants to send a card to the breeder after Sunday!!!! Did I mention that they're getting their puppy this weekend?

I've promised Lucy to stamp a load of images using this Hero Arts stamp so she may well want to make one herself, in which case I shall keep this one. I went along the lines of the sketch apart from the top part.

I've used Copics to just add shading to the image. Can't wait to get to see little Jessie again!

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Janice said...

Two great cards, that is such a bright funky paper.

Hazel said...

Lovely cards and the flowers go so well with the paper - lovely and bright and springlike - and love the doggie stamp too x

Sharon said...

Beautiful cards! Really like the puppy one! Not long now....x

Kathy said...

ooooh Kaz! What fab cards - thanks for using the February Sketch, your card looks so bright and happy
<a
Not long now till Jessie arrives, eh? just a leeetle teeny beet excited are you? hehe

Love that doggie card, it's just so cute!

Wipso said...

Loving the bright colours. Roll on spring eh? Can't wait for a blog about little Jessie :-)
A x

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Fabby card :)

Angelnorth said...

Fabby cards with the bright and funky papers. That dog stamp is super cute, too!

Karen said...

Brilliant funky cards my lovely!!! Bet you can't wait till Sunday, I know I can't but for a different reason hahaha XXX

Traceyr said...

Great "spring" cards and that dog stamp is very cheerful. Not long now until the dog arrives. :)

Dezinaworld said...

Hi Kaz, looking great and so full of sunshine colour that it warms these dull days
hugs June xx

Linby said...

love the cards - really bright and cheery.
Linbyx