Sunday, 14 February 2010

SCD - Wings ATC

After a week of Jessie toilet training, I've decided it was time for crafting. I just happened to have bought some papers in a sale this week - not sure how that occured - so I had to do something with them.

As ~{SCD}~ are doing ATC's this month, it was nice and easy. I've used Delish text paper as the background, cut with Lucy's fancy scissors, MME paper for the heart and stamped some wings using a set she got for Christmas.



I have to show some more photos of the lovely Jessie, who has grown this week. She's doing well with the training, just the odd puddle now and loves playing with her ball. She's just started to realise she needs to bring the ball back to us so we can roll it again. She's 10 weeks today and has been at Lynne's for a whole week.


She also loves to have a chew on things and has learnt the word 'no'!! She also sits and most times lets them wipe her paws when she comes in from the garden.


Last night, she barked for the first time. The fox was in the garden and she clearly doesn't want to share it with him!

Kaz xxx

15 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

your ATC is just gawjus,
great papers.

Jessie is telling Mr Fox ''off my patch'

thanks for joining in.

chriss x

Artyjen said...

Gorgeous ATC love the colour combo...your doggie is a cutie too :)
xoxo

Carol said...

wow love that ATC its totally gorgeous - love those papers no wonder you were tempted!

Jessie is certainly growing quickly! and learning quick too - thats the girl!!

Thanks for playing along this week kaz xx

Sharon said...

Beautiful ATC - love the big heart.
Jessie seems to be settling in really well...x

Angelnorth said...

Great ATC and how fortuante that Lucy's growing stash included some wings to stamp! Jessie looks like she's having fun in her new home!

Sarita said...

Oh Kaz,
Your pictures of Jessie are just adorable. She looks so unbelievably cute!
Love your ATC too, the heart with the wings is really effective and I love the Delish paper too,
Love Sarita xx

Hazel said...

Awww - glad Jess is settling in - she's right, of course, that the garden's hers. Love the ATC - Lucy's craft things come in handy, don't they? as well as you happening to get sale papers x

Janice said...

I was a bit worried about what kind of paper you were going to use after the 'toilet training' lol! Fab ATC,love the background text and heart with wings. Thanks for more pics of Jessie, she is so cute.

Traceyr said...

Love your ATC Lucy is building up quite a lovely stash collection too!

How cute is Jessie?

woof woof :)

Dawn said...

\Hi Kaz
What a fantastic ATC, hope you can do the swap!!
.... AND Jessie is just adorable, I love Collies!

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Karen said...

Awe Jessie looks so small in her bed!!! Bless her XXXXX

Brilliant ATC my lovely XXX

Gez said...

Fabby Atc... I was worried about the paper too!! Nice to see Jessie has settled right down at home.xx

Thanks for joining us at Something Completely Different this week.xx

Laura said...

Just fab. So many fantastic creations I am seeing, Thanks for playing along.

Beth said...

Hiya Kaz my lovely. Hope you are well. I absolutely love your card, I keep looking back at it, very striking indeed.

Now to Jessie, what a little cutie. She is sooo sweet and I wouldn't want to leave her either. We've been toying whether to have another puppy, but it would be so difficult with us both at work, but I'd love one.

Take care lovely. XX

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooh I love this ATC (and the puppy isn't bad either!!) Kate