Wednesday, 10 February 2010

WOYWW - aaww

There's nothing crafty to show this week as I'm not at home again! I'm at Lynne's as we had a spa day yesterday that was Lynne's birthday present and another 'day' fell into the basket somehow, so we both went! It was lovely to have a day of chilling and pampering. While I'm here, my dad is redoing part of my bedroom that was only decorated recently as the damp patch has returned. I'm still waiting to even be seen by the council to see if I can get a grant.

There is, of course, a second reason for being here. And that's Jessie. She came home to Lynne's on Sunday and has settled well. Here she is having a belly rub from her mummy.


She's doing well with the toilet training, although there have been a few puddles, which is expected as she is, after all, only 9 weeks.

She likes nothing better at the mo than having a good chew and has lots of toys to kill. She does have a taste for hands and clothes sleeves though. She has killed the awful dog draught excluder I made Lynne a couple of years ago, but it was a mercy killing. We also kindly donated the freebie slippers we got at the spa in the hopes of saving our own ones.


Here she is, chilling on the rug after a mad run about.


I won't want to go home.

If you want to look at actual stash in other people's houses you'll need to hop over to ~{Julia's Blog}~ where you can see all the things you need to buy next.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Wipso said...

Oh wow Kaz. She is just gorgeous. Would happily provide slippers for her to chew :-)
A x

Wipso said...

PS dont know whether you have noticed on your previous posting that I have given you a :-) award. Check out my blog :-)
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

Awww is right, ain't she a cutie patootie! Chewing tho' arrrgghh. Don't blame you for wanting to stay! See you next W!

Angelnorth said...

I'd say a puppy is hard work so she is what's on your workspace! Glad she's settling well, hope the puddles dry up soon!

Karen said...

Awe....she looks right at home doesn't she? Bless her...wish I could have a cuddle!!! HUGS XXX

Chrissie said...

What a cutie!
Chrissie

Sam said...

what a great pup - she looks so cute - and I do not think that I know of any dog that doesn't like belly rubs - it's obligatory for dogs!! ;-)

Paula Gale said...

aaaawwwwwww how sweet. give her a belly rub for me.

Paula x x x

butlersabroad said...

Ahhh indeed. Give her a hug from me!

Brenda

Pam said...

How Cute. Hope you had a fab spa day. Hugs Pamx

Traceyr said...

Oh dear to the demise of the doggie draught excluder :(

You will have to knit another one :)

Nikki said...

what a cute puppy :)

Sharon said...

She is really cute!