Monday, 1 March 2010

2010 Calendar 365 Journal - February

I'm still keeping up to date with this and am loving it, although my days are pretty boring to read!

I'd already done my February pages ready, but decided that I didn't really like them - I think it's the colours - so I decided to challenge myself to keep them the same and see what I finished up with. I think they are better now they've got the days on them and I did add a tiny bit of colouring on them. I just can't get anything remotely close to ~{Kate's}~ pages yet, but it's early days for me in the journalling malarky.



I think my favourite days came in the second week of Feb when I went to Lynne's for a week just as they brought Jessie home. Who's Jessie?? You mean I haven't told you?? Oh dear!


These are the second half of Feb, but they weren't so good as I had another cold and felt really manky. I don't quite know what's happening as I went years without any due to an overactive immune system and I've had 4 in the last year! I kinda hope with each one that it means I'm getting better, but it doesn't make any difference. So I had a sleepy and grumpy 2 weeks!



Here are March's papers. Lucy chose the colour scheme for this month as it's her birthday on the 11th. I've cut that day out differently to the other days as it's special. Again, I've not stuck the days in just in case I feel like changing things through the month. I love the heart stamp I've used, it's by Paperbag Studios, as is the quote. The other stamps I've used are Tim Holtz's.



Kaz xxx

15 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Kaz, I love your pages to bits honey! Oh & of course only the best people have birthdays on 11th March LMAO XXX

Angelnorth said...

These are fab Kaz! I love your little doggie stamp for the Jessie days in Feb and your quote on the first page is spot on. Your March pages look great tool, love the combo of slight grunginess with sugary colours!

paddy said...

Fab pages Kaz!!! I love all the little hearts and one big one in Feb and the colours of March are gorgeous!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you are too harsha a self critic for sure. The colours are lovley. A malarkey this may be, but my goodness, you're good at it! Almost can't wait for March to be over!!

Kathy said...

More gorgeous pages to make me wish I'd joined in!
Love the Feb ones - all the doodling looks fab, Kaz.
The colours for your March pages look soooo pretty - they'll be a joy to see all finished, I think

Carol said...

Kaz what fun and funky pages - love 'em.....really love the backgrounds for March...xx

Janice said...

I'll bet that dog stamp gets well used all year lol! Lovely pages Kaz and March is looking like it will be really special.

thekathrynwheel said...

Love your calendar pages. Feb looks great filled in - it makes such a difference doesn't it? I love the look of March - I adore the stamps you have used down the edge of the page. Well done for keeping up. 2 down only 10 to go LOL! Kate
p.s. Enjoy wrecking your journal!!

tracy said...

i love the little jess' all over the place :)
liking march's colour :)

Jane said...

That is a beautiful idea, I'm keeping a scrapbook of memories for my Guiding leaders qualification. Jane x

Traceyr said...

Your February pages are superb Kaz I don't know what you don't like about them I think they are fab.

March looks like the beginnings of another brilliant month. :)

Gez said...

Gorgeous pages Kaz. :) I've just realised I used the stamps for March that you used in Feb..how weird is that! I'd no idea honest! Goodness hehe.. Just love the colours on your March pages. Your backgrounds are looking fab. :)

Hope March is a cold free month for you honey. I presume you've still got your vest on. ;)

xx

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you enter, choice look forward for the duration of more interdependent articles in a jiffy as its united of my pet subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

I join. It was and with me. We can communicate on this theme.