Saturday, 20 March 2010

DCM - Tweetie Pie

This week's ~{DCM}~ is to use birds on your cards and seeing as I had this stamp with me, I thought it would be a shame not to use it. I just shortened her legs a bit as I am jealous of the length of hers.


All the papers are BG Lemonade as I don't have anything else and the stamp is a very ancient Hero Arts one that I still love as much as when I bought it. I think it may have been the first greeting stamp that I got, but to remember would mean thinking about it and I can't do that. It hurts too much.


Meanwhile, somebody went to the woods and met up with some of her doggie friends.


It took 3 of them to get her clean again!!

Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Lythan said...

Fabulous card! (as ever) By the way, my local shop Imagine That has two Stampotique stamps in their sale for 2.99 or 3.99 each. I don't know which ones you ahve but it might be worth contacting them here http://www.imaginethatpapercrafts.co.uk/

Vanessa said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love that stamp! :)

Vanessa x

Sue said...

I like the way you have cut into the honeyconb paper Kaz.
Sue x

Traceyr said...

Love the card and what a messy Jessie! :)

Janice said...

Love your card, that stamp is very similar to the long leggedy stampotique girls don't you think? Look at that mucky pup lol! She must have had so much fun.

Hazel said...

Jess obviously had a good time then! Love the card - that was good that you happened to have that stamp with you - great papers (I've got those, but had forgotten they looked like that!) x

Gez said...

Lol messie Jessie! Hope she didn't roll/eat anything!! Fabby card Kaz. Fabby legs. :)
Have a lovely day.xx

tracy said...

i love your card,love the colours :)
if jess could talk i think she's saying 'but mum i had real good fun!' LOL

Caroline said...

Lovely card Kaz, and I love your new header. Gorgeous pics of Jess too...bless...x

Angelnorth said...

That bird stamp does make me smile! Great card, love the way you've used the hexagon print paper!

Lynda said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with us at Daring Cardmakers and your Jess is adorable!

Lynda xxx

Karen said...

hahahaha lookk at Jessie, bless her XXX

I love your card & I know what you mean about legs XXX

Kathy said...

Cute birdie card.

Cute dawgie pic too
hehehe

SueH said...

What a fun card Kaz!
I love the stamps and the BG papers are just gorgeous.
Can’t say I envy you those muddy paws thought!

Thanks for joining in with the dare this week.
Sue
x