Sunday, 14 March 2010

SCD - Men thrinchie

This week's theme for ~{SCD}~ is Men and as I'm not at home, I was limited with what I could do, but I did bring this Twinkie Stampotique stamp, so made this:

In my experience, men are mucky - muddy workboot footprints down the hall, dirty underwear on the floor and not in the laundry bin - you know what I mean!!

I used Tumbled Glass and Wild Honey distress inks for the base and stamped one of Tim's stamps in Wild Honey. Twinkie has been coloured with Copics. I then got a black inkpad and smudged some ink on various bits with my finger. *whispers* I had pretty mucky hands by the time I'd finished, but we won't dwell on that!

Kaz xxx

19 comments:

Carol said...

Kaz its Brill! loving those colours and the image and saying are FAB!

Thanks for joining us.

Hope you've had a good weekend xx

Janice said...

YOu have obviously been with the wrong kind of men! Mine is tidier than I am and I have had to become tidier as a result, but not much lol!

Janice said...

Oh and great stamping Kaz!

airing cupboard crafts said...

The stamp is fab it makes me chuckle. The card looks great x

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic thrinchie! Love the stamp, love the colours (good job - I just ordered Wild Honey, too!) and the saying is fab!

Kathy said...

This stamp reminded me of someone...scary thought, eh?
Noooo, don't worry, it's not my Hubby

Anesha said...

Fab thrinchie!!! Love the background. Anesha

Traceyr said...

Well done Kaz and isn't it lovely to get mucky hands once in a while?

:)

Kirsti said...

Oh he is gorgeous Kaz...even if he is mucky...lm(ws)ao...xoxo

Karen said...

haha he is fabulous and mucky!!!! XXX

Dawn said...

Wow totally brilliant! Love the background and that image too!

Thanks for joining us on SCD

DAwn

Artyjen said...

Ooh! Fabby...love the look of the tumbled glass colour...might have to get that LOL!
xoxo

Ang said...

This just made me laugh out loud... love love it.

Hazel said...

Lol! This is fab! x

Laura said...

Just love these Stampotique images. Fantastic background!Thanks for playing at SCD this week.

Crafty Dawn said...

Loving the back ground so inspiring love what you have made it's a great trinchie

Love Dawn xx

Hels Sheridan said...

I love Twinkie and I have him on order...sssh, don't tell anyone though ROFL Loving the art hun :O))

thekathrynwheel said...

oh, this is brilliant! Great colours and great card :-)

Sophie LaFontaine said...

LOVE this card!!! Men (and boys) ARE mucky!