Tuesday, 30 March 2010

This is what the flowers were for!

I've finally finished the folder I've been doing for the DT on ~{Tando}~ and it has taken me ages! It didn't help that I just couldn't get the results that I wanted for the cover. It has taken some beating to finally get where it is now, but the cover has withstood everything I threw at it.

I've made a book for Lynne and her family that has photos of Jessie from when she was born to 4 months old. Some of the photos came from the breeder, the others I have taken.

As you will see, I've used the same LO throughout as I don't 'do' scrapbooking and couldn't come up with something different each time, but then I like the fact it's all the same. You can see why I needed so many flowers now and I know I probably made a load more work for myself, but I felt they needed the doodling to make them stand out more.









The ring binder is 6 x 6 inches and I've used MME Pretty Please papers throughout. The cover and insides are gessoed and glimmer misted with a circular stencil and the whole lot has been doodled to within an inch of it's life!!

Kaz xxx

16 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Kaz...this is superduper honey! I love that each page has the same layout too! So pleased that you managed to finish it ok and doesn't Jessie look gorgeous? HUGS XXX

Anesha said...

This is a wonderful scrapbook, love your layouts and those puppies are just adorable! Anesha :)

Wipso said...

I really love this scrapbook. The photos are so lovely.
A x

Cardarian said...

I love this scrapbook....such a lovely dog!
Cardarian

Julia Dunnit said...

How gorgeous is that! The flowers were worht the doodling, they look great - and if you hadn't pointe dit out, I wouldn't have twigged about your using the same sketch! It's a great gift.

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! love everything!

{{hugs}}mandyxx

Angelnorth said...

And very well they worked too - great project!

Janice said...

Lovely little book and what a great way to keep the memories of Jess's early months.

Heavens2Betsy said...

Hi, just happened by your blog and discovered its delights. Very pretty album. Look forward to seeing more of your creations x

Angie said...

wonderful album ....love that you carried the flower through on each page.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

That's wonderful Kaz ;) Love the doodling, it's very popular just now.
Anne xx

Paula Gale said...

A D O R A B L E

brill album, you've done a really great job here. I can't believe how quickly little pooch has grown up.

Paula x x x

Traceyr said...

Beautiful binder Kaz and I'm sure the family will cherish it for years to come. I don't think you can beat a good bit of doodling.

:)

Hazel said...

a wonderful album x

Net said...

Wowser kaz that's super duper!

Bernie said...

LOL is that a SCRAPBOOK?!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's gorgeous btw!!
Bernie x