Thursday, 1 April 2010

2010 Calendar 365 Journal - March

I still can't believe I'm up to date doing this 365 Journal that ~{Kate}~ started on her blog. I think, though, that I need to perhaps make the days a bit more fun as they look a bit dull and they certainly read very dull! The first half of the month was a lot more fun than the second events-wise.

I've ended up using the leftover flowers from the ring binder to brighten it up a bit.



Here are April's pages that I was working on yesterday. I stuck them onto black card to frame them and to help them as they were curling a lot after the paint, gesso and glimmer mist treatment I gave them.
I've done a Daniel Torrente stamp-fest for April.


I've also decided to go back to how I did the days in January and just cut them with scissors so they are irregular as my wonkiness is very apparent when the days are pure square! Again I'll be sticking the days in once they are written.

Kaz xxx

19 comments:

Anesha said...

How wonderful, love the colours and great backgrounds. Anesha

Traceyr said...

Great you are keeping up Kaz your pages are brilliant and the April pages although scary with those stamps are great!

I think your numbering looks good too. :)

Karen said...

Thats how I like to see these stamps used!!! Your March pages are lovely and your April pages are quirky...love it!!! HUGS XXX

Hazel said...

Wonderful pages, Kaz x

Julia Dunnit said...

You aren't up to date girly. You haven't been round to do mine yet.
That aside, I LOVE IT and I think wonky is ACE.

thekathrynwheel said...

Oh I love love love what you have done with the stampotique images, fantastic :-) Well done for keeping up with the challenge - we're a quarter of the way through yay! 3 down, 9 to go LOL! Kate

Linby said...

These pages look lovely and so unusual with the Daniel T stamps.
Linbyx

Dylan said...

Love them both, nice one..x

Janice said...

Your pages don't look dull at all even if your days are not always full of different activities. I love the colours for April and of course the stamps!

Kathy said...

It looks fantastic Kaz. I love the March colour scheme

Gez said...

Brilliant March pages Kaz. Love the little doggies. The puppy party did sound fun. :)
Your April pages are looking pretty awesome. :)
Glad you are embracing your wonkiness again.
Looking forward to seeing your full April pages. Love Gez.xx

Cardarian said...

What a lovely calender - april looks so much fun - wonky as you say! I am looking forward to the finished april and all the rest of the year!Ha, ha...
Happy Easter
Cardarian

chrisg said...

Mwhahah I LOVE Karin with the bunny ears - not quite Playboy LOL - Kaz your pages are BRILLIANT and not at all boring. And I am ever so jelous of all your Stampotique stamps - so far i have 5 - incl Karin - need ALL of them though. Brilliant pages, love them. Thanks for sharing.

Caroline said...

Beautiful Kaz - love the colours and the little doggie image!

Sarita said...

What a fun project, love your March page, and love the quirkiness of the Stampotique images,
Have a fab Easter,
Love Sarita xx

tracy said...

i love the colours you're using kaz :) your pages are lovely :)

Sharon said...

Both month's are gorgeous. I love the small stamped characters...x

Sophie LaFontaine said...

Your pages are absolutely awesome!!! I LOVE the cute Daniel Torrente kids and faces on them!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new here.