I've been a very naughty girl. I nearly passed out in shock at the total on my credit card last month and wrote myself a note in my notebook not to buy anything. And I was good. For about 4 days. But it's not my fault, it's Tim's. His die cuts started to arrive in the UK and I had to have some. I said I was only getting the flowers, but they were very late so I got the swirls. Then I got one of the edgers. Then the labels and the strip of letters. Then finally, the flowers came in stock. Soo to make myself feel better, like I got them for a purpose and not just because, I made something with some of them.
I've not used the swirls or the edger, but have used the others on this. It's painted swirly grungeboard as the base, with 'create' cut with the letters. The 'art' is foam letters painted and edged. I've used a lot of glossy accents on the flowers and added metal bead spacers in the centres and metal connectors with the loops cut off. I got the metal off etsy. The bottom beads were given to me by Lynne, I think they fell off something or she found them, not sure which but when she offered it, I nearly snatched her fingers off!
Now I just need to use the other bits to prove I needed them too!