Saturday, 24 April 2010

DCM - Die Cuts

Oooo look! Outside photos at last! Little things eh? Anyway, I've done this week's ~{DCM}~ as it fitted in really well with the present I've made for my ex MIL. I've used the Tattered Florals die from Tim and cut lots of the medium and small flowers in a range of Delish papers, then attached a brad and fluffed up the layers.


I made two in the end so I've got another one for the card box, but I'm not sure if it's a bit cluttered or not with the text paper too.

I think I need to sit and read the camera instructions as I have forgotten how I took decent outdoor ones.


This is the gift I've made. I've used one the of pages from my chipboard Ring Binder from ~{Tando}~ that I've made my Retreat Journal from, and one of the Binding Clips from there too to hold the pages. I need to get some more of those I think as they make such quick gifts.


Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Chrissie said...

These are absolutely stunning Kaz, I couldn't say which I prefer, they're all spectacular! The flowers are simply ace!
Chrissie

Anesha said...

Wow, love these projects. You used your die so very well, love the flowers. Anesha

Angelnorth said...

These look fab Kaz (as does your sunshine - what a difference, eh?!). Love that binder clip note thingy!

Janice said...

Love the clip board and those tattered floral dies make such beautiful flowers.

Lynda said...

Your flowers are fabulous! Great cards and project. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Kathy said...

Kaz, these are gorgeous, I love the flowers and the papers/colours etc. I probably need that die, don't I>

Sarita said...

Absolutely stunning! I really love all of them, your choice of papers is perfect and your handmade flowers are just gorgeous!
Love Sarita xx

tracy said...

those are all stunning kaz :)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous and elegant! The flowers are stunning!

Karen said...

WOW I love those flowers and your cards are both really special honey.

What a brilliant idea that notepad is too. I have some of those cippy things to use too.

Lovely work sweetie XXX

Traceyr said...

Great work there Kaz love the flowers. :)

Angie said...

Love what you are doing with your flowers

Lythan said...

they are so pretty Kaz. And what a great gift too.Thanks for a creation to "die for" a la DCM :)

Gez said...

Ooh we can never have enough of your scrummy flowers Kaz. Both cards look gorgeous & so does your notepad. Nice to see the sun shining at yours.xx