Saturday, 22 May 2010

Retreat Art Journal Page

I finally finished off the page I started while on the retreat. It was a very last minute thing as it took so long to do everyone's tags, stamp some images, cut some dies and generally rummage through all the stash to see what I needed to buy. I'd already inked the page so I just added gesso, stamps and doodling and coloured a Janet Klein Stampotique stamp. Did I mention I'm on the DT?? I still can't believe it and have to keep reminding myself!!



I did the journalling there, but it needed more doing to it as it just wasn't 'finished' to my liking. Tracey came up with colouring in the doodles just in time before I packed it away. Thanks Tracey x. The bottom right of the first page was a bit empty, so I got a bit brave and just doodled some swirls.

I shall leave you with a picture of Jessie that I took while at Lynne's. She is wearing a pair of knickers on her head and clearly is enjoying it!!


Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Janice said...

Less said about the pants the better! The journal on the other hand, is absolutely fantastic. I love the colours and the sentiments. Sounds like you had a blast!

Sue said...

Love the Jess photo!
Your Journal looks super as well Kaz.
Sue x

Gez said...

LOL Jessie made me smile!! :D I can remembering once dressing our border collie in my school uniform complete with tie & shoes many moons ago!!hehe...
Love your pages Kaz. The colours are FAB I love the idea of colouring some of the doodles looks great & the idea of writing around the heart is brilliant.xx

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic journal pages, I love the wording round the heart and you journalling looks fab!

Kathy said...

This is just amazing, Kaz. Everything about it is fab

little sheep said...

i love your page!

Di said...

Wow stunning journal pages Kaz. LOL at Jess, she is such a cutie xx

Nine said...

Toujours aussi beau, bravo.

Karen said...

ooooo stunning journal pages sweetheart!!! I didn't get to see your journal though so I reckon a special trip may be needed for that!

As for Jessie....what is Lyn like hahahahahahahaha XXX

Hazel said...

Lol at Jess! Love the journaling - so clever and artistic - love those swirls x

Eldest Niece (: said...

I think you should do a special journal page about me...just because :P

(and maybe Lucy, if she decides to come back. if not, forget her, she'll be too busy eating frogs legs to think about us ^_^)

xxxx