Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Stampotique sponsors Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

It's an exciting week for me this week now I'm on the Stampotique DT (did I mention that before?) as tomorrow is the first Designer's Challenge, and today it's the turn of ~{Going Grey Scrap-Creations Challenge}~ that ~{Stampotique}~ are sponsoring. There is a $15 voucher up for grabs to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

They provided us with a sketch and the rule that it must use Basic Grey Papers.


I went with papers from the Kioshi Collection and a Janet Klein Stampotique stamp coloured with Copics. The 'love' is Doodlebug rub-ons and the 'art' is by I don't remember - I seem to use their products a lot!


Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Katy said...

what a beautiful card, must have taken you ages, love the BG paper range you have used

Katy xx

Cardarian said...

Lovely card!
Cardarian

Suzie said...

Lovely Kaz! I love the curly hair! ("i don't remember" do make fab products don't they?!)

Karen said...

This is so sweet Kaz...I do love thier stamps & am starting my collection :) XXX

Hazel said...

Saw this on Going Grey - love it - super stamp and the BG papers are fab (got some but haven't used them yet) x

Traceyr said...

Beautiful card Kaz the colours you have chosen for the angels robes fit perfectly with the BG papers. Is one of these angels Lucy? She does seem to be making off with some of your stash! lol


:)

Angelnorth said...

Hee hee at Tracey's comment! Not sure there's quite enough stash stealing going on for that to be Lucy! The BG papers look fab on this, great card!

Kathy said...

This is lovely, Kaz. I really like that card sketch too

Kristen said...

What a cute card! I love it, and I love the way you used the BG paper. Fabulous card. Thanks so much for playing in this weeks Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Janice said...

Lovely card Kaz. Such pretty paper and I love the stamp.

Shannon said...

So, so cute. Love it!!

Willy said...

Beautiful and lovely card, Kaz!

Carol said...

Kaz what a gorgeous card, really love those papers and the image is just perfect!! angels with brushes' hey?

Might just have to have a go at that one...

xx

Paddy said...

What a lovely card! Love the sketch- and BG of course!! xx