Friday, 18 June 2010

DCM - Sketch card with Sponsors and Prizes

This week, the ~{DCM}~ dare is to use a sketch, but it had the added bonus of using some stash that was sent by a sponsor ~{Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker}~.

I chose to do a new home card as some of the papers have little houses on them, and I thought the tag could be a house instead. I used Maya Rd chip houses and acrylic paint. I did, however, make a mistake. Who, me?? I accented the little house and when I got to the roof of the big house I realised that the reason I was having to squeeze the tube more was because I was using crackle accent! So, just the big house has glossy accents!




As we were sent so much stash, it's been decided to give some of it away so you can have a play too. The papers are excellent quality - lovely and thick and there's some fab embellies and stickers too.
They are giving some away on the main DCM blog, but here is the stuff I'm giving out:


I am giving away 2 sets of stash. All you need to do to stand a chance of winning is to leave me a comment on here. I will use a random number generator, I think on Friday next week, I'll check with the DCM'ers first, and then send you some goodies. Good luck!

Kaz xxx

17 comments:

Lythan said...

the little houses are such a cute addition to your card :)

Karen said...

oooo this is pretty, no mistakes remember...they are all happy accidents haha HUGS XXX

Angelnorth said...

Great card - I love the fact that even with a sketch your cards look totally "you"! I bet the crackley house looks fab!

Scrappy Rat said...

Glad I stumbled across your blog today! Love your zombies!

Kathy said...

Your card is wonderful. I love the little houses on that paper.
Funny thing is that although all the stash came to me and I had a good look through it when it arrived, I keep seeing stuff I don't remember!

Kirsti said...

Was just thinking what a cute housey card that was when I scrolled down and you are giving stuff away as well... how kind is that!!!...Kirsti xx

Hazel said...

How generous of that company to send so much stash and how generous of you and the other DT on DCM for sharing some with others. I love your card - both the house roofs look fine to me! x

Mirjam said...

I like what you did with the DC sketch. Your card looks lovely ... and the giveaways as well =)

Net said...

~sniggers~ I did the same thing and used sepia accents instead of Glossy!

Fab card kaz.

tracy said...

i love your card kaz,as joanne said,you can still see you in it :)

Just_a_bean said...

Fantastic card - the crackle glaze just adds to the dimension!

Kathy Rogers said...

Gorgeous just gorgeous. I lve these little houses.

Tracey said...

Hi Kaz, I need to make some new home cards & this card has given me tons of inspiration - I love it!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Life At Camellia Cottage said...

What a lovely card, and what a great bunch of goodies! Thanks for the chance to win! Becky G.

http://camelliacottagedesigns.blogspot.com

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

oooooo what a wide selection of stash! Those little tags look really interesting in particular. Crackle, glossy, throw it all on there mate lol, it all adds interest :0))) The three buttons really make this piece for me- great addition, balances perfectly..

MrsK said...

Hi Kaz

What a perfect new home card its just so beautiful! xx

pollypurplehorse said...

first time I've visited your Blog (found the link via Linda loves crafting blog) and WOW!! absolutely love your style!! :-D