Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Jessie

No crafty things, but I have got some pics of the lovely Jessie. I was watching the tennis yesterday, having a bit of a lie down, but somebody wanted to play! Every so often I would feel like I was being watched and this is what I'd see:




........ or this, which is her 'look at me, I'm so cute, how can you not want to play?' look:


She did the same to Lucy, who took this lovely photo. She always has that little bit of tongue sticking out!


Back to craft stuff tomorrow.

Kaz xx

9 comments:

Karen said...

Awe bless her!!!! Perhaps she just couldn't bear watching Federer nearly losing and needed cheering up hahaha XXX

Di said...

Awwww bless, she is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her on Saturday xx

Julia Dunnit said...

She is cute. Mind, so are some of the tennis players!

Net said...

Aw she gets more beautiful!

Anesha said...

She is adorable!

Janice said...

Gorgeous!

Linby said...

aah cute!

tracy said...

such a pretty dog,i love that bit of tongue hehe :)

Carol said...

Hi Jessie! You are looking SOOO pretty today! I love your little pink tongue! We should make a rubber stamp of your face!