Thursday, 10 June 2010

My first Stampotique DT project

Yep, I have grabbed my nerves, shoved them in my pants and posted my first project onto the ~{Designer's Blog}~ I went with some beading that my nieces will have.

I've made Lucy a bookmark using 2 Stampotique stamps - yes they do lots of other stamps than just the Daniel Torrente ones. I've used 9112 En Dago en Maschera, which Lucy and I both love - it's his grin that gets us; and 2051 Friendly Face who is just cute.

I've used a 1.5 x 1.5 Memory Frame with glass on one side and Glossy Accents on the other.



Rach will be getting this bag charm (I had to use some of his stamps for the first project) so used Prom Queen and Karin and the same size Memory Frame etc.



Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Janice said...

Oh Kaz those are brilliant. Lucy will love the doggie ones and the Daniel Torrente stamps are so great of teens, Love that bag charm, perfect!

Anesha said...

These are fantastic!!!! Anesha

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

omg these are amazing! each and every one of them, well done you, stunning! hope you are keeping well hugs mandyxx

Traceyr said...

wow Kaz those are brilliant. Lucy and Rachel are two very lucky girls.
Even I love the dog stamps hahaha!

:)

Kathy said...

Kaz, these are fantastic. They are so much fun and the girls are going to adore them. I can see you getting a few requests for some of these from their friends!

Karen said...

OMG Kaz...these are incredible honey!!!! I just can't choose a favourite...well done you clever girl HUGS XXX

Linby said...

oooh these are so totally fab, and I can just imagine what you went through as they were for a DT spot - no need to worry - you definitely have talent and these show that.
Linbyx

Caroline said...

These are fantastic Kaz - love them all!...x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

My fave I think is 'Karin'...especially with that hair colour, reminds me of days gone by.