Saturday, 19 June 2010

SCD - Blue and white Skinni

Skinni's are a new one on me, but they are the theme this month on ~{SCD}~ with this week being blue and white - perfect for my current trend. I thought I'd do one using Eric so I shall put it on the ~{Stampotique Blog}~ too. I really like Eric and think he's the 'hunk' of Daniel Torrente's designs. I imagine all the girls like him, but with the size of his forehead, he must have a few issues!


I coloured him with Copics and stamped 2 of Jo Capper-Sandon's hearts for him to give to one or two of his girls. I suspect he'd have more than one on the go at the same time!

For the background, I cut a heart and used it as a mask with Jazz Blue Glimmer Mist and added a few extra splodges using Jo's splatter stamp, then did a bit of doodling.

His hat is made from part of a Tim Holtz swirl stamp. I've finished off with some studio g stamping.

Kaz xxx

16 comments:

Anesha said...

Super skinni, love the background and the image.

Angelnorth said...

Fab skinni, I love Eric's wrinkly socks and little hearts on sticks!

Karen said...

hehe you know I love Eric...he normally looks so debonair!!! I love his hat covering his next-generation forehead...I am surprised that you didn't put a 'D' on it. D for debonair of course hahaha XXX

Kathy said...

He's great! Love the colours too. This really made me smile

Carol said...

Kaz thats totally gorgeous - he is a bit of a dreamboat isn't he!! love the way you've used the hearts - must remember that one

Thank you for taking part this week. xx

Hazel said...

I love how you've used Eric - great skinni - lol! at the comment about his forehead x

Dezinaworld said...

Absolutely amazing piece. love the edging and the awesome background work
xxxx

Kitty said...

Beautiful card (as always) Kaz. How are you? Sorry I haven't dropped by for a while - I think of you often.

By the way, Eric's large forehead no doubt houses an incredibly large brain. He's not just a pretty face ;)

x

Artyjen said...

Fabulous...love it :)
xoxo Sioux

Linby said...

Skinnis are a new one on me too! You did a great job, love the colour.
Linbyx

Ang said...

great skiinie, love the stamp

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

I wonder how you avoided skinnies previously? Love this - the splatter looks fab in the BG as do the little cluster of hearts. Great combination of Stampotiques Kaz.

karen said...

love your skinny. May have to get some of these stamps, when i have more funds

Laura said...

Fantastic! Love everything about it and the background is fab. Thanks for playing with us again this week.

Traceyr said...

Great skinni there Kaz and that fellow is not as scary as the others. :)

Carol said...

Kaz, LOVE the color of this art piece!!! Its YUMMY! (I love shades of blue).