Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Triple whammy

First off I've made a card for the ~{Stampotique Designer's Blog}~ using a Maryse Carrier Stamp. I love this stamp so will no doubt be using it loads. I've just used scraps of paper and some doodling for a quick and easy card.

Next is a holiday journal for Lynne etc, although I think Lucy will use it the most, for ~{Tando-Creative}~ using 2 pages that come in a Ring Binder and the small Travel Set.
Bet you can't guess where they're off to? Lucy has already started looking for places they can take Jessie so I thought I'd start it off for her.

And finally I'm going to join in {WOYWW} this week. I haven't joined in much lately as I've struggled to get to many blogs and it didn't seem fair to the people who came to my blog. But I'm going to give it my best shot today!

You can see the above projects in the making/finishing, the new paints have been added to those already got and now I have some gorgeous shades to look at! I've also started another double page in the journal. I have no idea what it will be yet as I need to look at some prompts, but I love the making of the pages.

Kaz xxx

22 comments:

Minxy said...

Gorgeous card and delightful album.. great desk shot too.. very pretty pen holder

Jan said...

Great space and cute cards!

Tracy Evans said...

Cute card, and I love all your yummy stash on your desk, well except the toilet roll of course LOL. Have a lovely day. Tracy Evans. P.S. love the journal page below too.

Di said...

LOL, wish my desk looked like yours, I'm in dire need of some creative time!!

Having seen the travel journal IRL I can safely say it is absolutely gorgeous :o)

xx

Mummylade said...

that's a lovely desk

Angelnorth said...

Fab projects, I love the bone flower on that doggie stamp! hopping over to Tando for more deets on the travel journal!

MOONFIRE DESIGNS said...

Hi, really loving those colours you're using in the projects. Your desk looks properly creative - if you know what I mean LOL.
RAchael xxx

Karen said...

oooo loving the new blog banner sweetie!!!

Brilliant card, adore the book and your desk looks like mine hahaha XXX

craftytrog said...

A lovely creative space Kaz! Lol at the loo roll! x

Leo said...

Aww your mini book is so cute!

Pam said...

Loving the holiday journal. Hugs Pam x

Darcy said...

love your card and journal, the dog image is gorgeous.

craftimamma said...

Just had a mooch back a few posts. Some lovely Stampotique makes and I do love your journal pages.

Your desk does look a hive of creative activity and I love your decorated box with your scissors, etc., in. Oooh, and Paper Artsy stamps, just love 'em.

Thanks for visiting my little hideout today.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Traceyr said...

Kaz great stamp know wonder you love it, it is great. The binder is wonderful love the blue colour and the new blog header too

As for your workdesk - love the ever present loo roll - I have one just the same. :)

Wipso said...

What a beautiful card and journal. Gorgeous colours. You have a busy desk today :-)
A x

Sunshine Girl said...

Great busy desk you have there and I love both projects too.

Julia Dunnit said...

I knew you were craft celebrity material when we first met, and now I'm convinced and justified. No one else in my entire knowledge wears sunglasses to craft!!!!!
Love those white pots - what pleasing shapes. Love the IOW album...I'mnot sure where I'm off to just yet, but will give fair notice oK?!

Angie said...

Love the cards ...and love to see the loo roll ...makes it all homely as well as arty.

Heather x said...

oh another toilet roll user lol, who needs kitchen roll to craft!
Great desk picks hun :)
*hugs* Heather x

Kathy said...

Wow! such a lot to catch up on!

And all fabulous of course

Chrissie said...

I really, really love these two projects... I love the colour combo you used and the doodling looks amazing!
I didn't join in with WOYWW this week as I was at my daughter's, but I'd love to have a really good snoop at all your bits and bobs!
Chrissie

JoZart said...

Great workspace, busy and creative. Love the stamped scissor storage box. I also like your style in journalling.