Monday, 28 June 2010

yummy goodies

I went out to The Craft Barn on Saturday with Di, which may seem like nothing to lots of people, but in the 8 or so years I've been crafting, I've never before been craft shopping with another crafter! So I was very excited about this. Di picked me up from Lynne's and we went and had a brilliant mooch through the shop, went and had a bit of lunch in a pub (you have to don't you?) and then went back to finish where we left off!

I started a journal page yesterday using the stash I bought and finished it off today. The alpha stamps are the only bits I didn't buy on the pages.



I love this PaperArtsy stamp



I did a bit of stencilling over a flower I already had



and here's the stash in all it's glory


I shall keep my head in the sand until the credit card bill comes in!

Kaz xx

12 comments:

Karen said...

see....I knew I should have come with you!!! hahaha

You will love those paints and glimmer mists! Love those PA mini's...oooo you had a wonderful time and I am sooo pleased that you went sweetheart XXX

Now those pages look scrummy and nooo you can never spend too much on that type of stash XXX

Wipso said...

What lovely journal pages. I love the colours you've used and the way you've used them. Keep up the good work :-)
A x

Angelnorth said...

Fab pages with your new stash! I've never been crafty shopping with another crafter either - I have the feeling it may be lethal, lol! So glad you and Di had a lovely day!

Jen said...

What a lovely lot of new stash! I love the colours you have used here and the delicate stamped images.
Hugs
Jen x

Janice said...

ooh that looks like a lovely pile of stash. What is that you got from Ten Seconds STudio? Looks like a pipe for smoking waccy baccy lol!

Net said...

Fab Kaz!

rather restrained ;))

Hazel said...

What yummy stash - and see you've put some to good use already for the journal. Glad you both enjoyed your trip out. x

Traceyr said...

Oh Kaz I'm loving all those paint colours and Paper Artsy stamps are just great! When is the next shopping trip? tee hee.

:)

Di said...

Ha ha, funny how both our piles don't look that large when you think of how much we spent :-O

Fab day out with you Kaz, can't wait to do it again xx

thekathrynwheel said...

Stunning journal page - I love the colours :-)
And I like the look of all your new stash too!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

I went once a few years ago when Tim H was there for a demo. I must make the effort to go again one day when life has settled. Loving your work and what a fab stash!!

Kathy said...

Kaz, this lot looks so gorgeous - what beautiful summery colours it all has - maybe you should just leave it like that and call it an "instillation"