Saturday, 3 July 2010

DCM - Ruby

I'm back to being a challenger this week for the ~{DCM}~ after my little stint as guest DT, which was fab. I am going to try my hardest to join in every week again starting straight off with this week's Ruby Dare.

This was a very quick card again which was made easy by the fact that I bought the complete set of MME Ooh la la papers containing leafy flourishes and frames!


I've just used a bit of Aged Mahogany DI around the edges and threw a flower together. I did, though, spray a creamy flower with Red Velvet Glimmer Mist to make it stand out from the cream card, so there was a bit of an effort!

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Angelnorth said...

And a very pretty bit of an effort it is too, fab job Kaz!

Di said...

Gorgeous card Kaz...that would have taken me hours LOL xx

Kathy said...

ooooh have you been tarting up your blog missuss? looks fab!

This card is absolutely beautiful - I love that hessian effect background

Lythan said...

what a beautiful card. I love all the layers. Thanks for relishing Ruby along with DCM :)

Carol said...

A very pretty card. Like the mesh effect in the background.

Janice said...

oooh er, look at your new bloggie look, very nice Kaz.

Your card is very pretty, looks like a pressed flower.

Karen said...

Whatever effort was required you have done a fabby job and made a very pretty card my lovely XXX

asia wu said...

Such a lovely card, the flower is beautiful!

Lynda said...

Hi Kaz - another fabulous creation - I love it!

Love Lynda xxx

Gez said...

Gorgeous.xx I'm into Aged Mahogany at the moment. :)