Thursday, 15 July 2010

Inkpad Storage

As soon as Di mentioned making a revolving inkpad storage unit I knew I had to have it - even before I saw the final item! I've had inkpads in drawers and boxes dotted around and the idea of getting the ones I use most on the desktop, close to hand was just what I needed.

I've painted and stamped my unit to match some storage items that are already on my desk and took some photos as I went along to show how I did it and to give you an idea of what you can do with them. You can see the article ~{here}~. If you feel you have to have one too, you can find them ~{here}~ in the Retail Store.



Here it is sat on my desk taking up very little space and holding lots and lots.


Kaz xxx

15 comments:

Karen said...

Wow honey...I love what you have done with this unit!!! It looks sooo pretty!!! Question...did you paint the shelves pink before adding the mist or is it all mist??? HUGS XXX

Kaz said...

It's all mist Karen. No prep at all x

Gez said...

SUPERB Kaz. Doesn't it hold a lot of ink pads! Enjoy.xx

Kathy said...

oooh looks fab Kaz. You've done a great job with that

Wipso said...

Oh Kaz that looks really fab. Someone once told me to store my ink pads upside down to keep the pad inked up well. Have you ever heard that?
A x

Artyjen said...

Ooh! That looks fab....going off to investigate further :) Love the new header by the way.
xoxo Sioux

Carol said...

kaz, What a great job. I loved your 'doodling' and stamping. Its look really sturdy to, as I went to look in the 'store'. Am sure you will enjoy.

Janice said...

Oh wow, it looks great all painted up Kaz. It's on my list of things for my birthday!

Di said...

GORGEOUS Kaz....do you want to come and decorate mine LOL. Thanks for the fab article too hun xxx

dining table said...

My mom is very busy in her work. She has this collection of inks. But she has no proper storage. How can I get your storage. I am sure that my mom is going to love your storage and she will going to be happy if I give it to her.

Angelnorth said...

Fabulous job on this Kaz, it looks great!

Traceyr said...

Wow Kaz love what you have done with it. Did you say it revolves too? An extra bonus.

:)

Linda64 said...

Great inkpad storage. Lucky you living in UK and can get hold of it. And you decorating of it look fab.

Hug, Linda

Caroline said...

Lovely Kaz, you've done a grand job! I have one, aren't they fab! Just need to decorate it and then put it to good use. Love the fact it revolves.

Hazel said...

This is great - if I hadn't recently bought some long RUBoxes for the purpose, I could well have been tempted. Just catching up with what I've missed recently on here. Your silhouette card for DCM is gorgeous - love the vibrant colour with the black x