Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Stampotique Designer's Challenge #12

The challenge for the next 2 weeks has been set by ~{Kim Howard}~ and she would like us to use this sketch:


For this challenge you must use ~{Stampotique}~ stamps and you will be in with a chance of winning a $15 gift certificate to spend in the store and be part of the Designer Favourites Showcase - I know before I joined the Design Team I was really pleased when my designs were part of this!

I turned the sketch onto it's side as I wanted to use 9064 Maison des Fleurs by Janet Klein and this was the way it fitted best. The two smallers squares were fitted around this.


I coloured the stamp using Copics and used possibly Bo Bunny papers - I can't remember and I'm still not home to look!

And talking of not being at home, this is what greets me in the mornings!


Kaz xx

9 comments:

Willy said...

Funny and beautiful interpretation of the sketch, Karen!

Karen said...

Awe...how can anyone refuse to throw that ball????

ooo your card is sooo pretty Kaz...love the colours & those papers match perfectly honey XXX

Net said...

AW I hope you did throw the ball kaz!

That's a really pretty card - love the orange

Carol said...

what a gorgeous card Kaz - great take on the sketch - Jess looks adorable how could you resist her first thing in the morning xx

Hazel said...

What an appealing look from Jess. I love that house stamp (I might use it myself for the challenge, although I've ordered another Stampotique that I might use if it comes in time) - you've certainly done it justice with your beautiful card x

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Wonderful, Kaz! I love how bright and cheerful it is! I also like your idea of off-setting the side squares - brilliant!

Pet hugs to Jess!
Val :)

Di said...

Awww, Jess is so adorable..give her a big kiss from me.

Loving your card Kaz...fab stuff xxx

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Kaz
this is gorgeous love the little wonky house and the papers, beautiful card, and he is lovely what a nice greeting in the morning.
Christine x

Summerthyme Studio said...

I ADORE this card! It's so bight and cheery and just perfect!

Hugs

Vicki