Saturday, 7 August 2010

August pages at last


I finally finished my August pages for the ~{365 Journal}~ although it's now a week in!


I smooshed citrus adirondak ink on the pages then sprayed glimmer mist over a mask and stamped the ink that was on the mask on the blank bits. I've traced the letters and doodled in and around them. The images used are from ~{Deviant Scrap}~ apart from the buttons which I scanned myself.

It took an age to remember what I'd done over the last week, but I got there eventually!

Kaz xx

12 comments:

Hazel said...

Well done, Kaz, for getting this done and up to date - you're doing brilliantly with it. I love the masked glimmer mist spraying x

tracy said...

lovely pages kaz,i like the buttons along the top :)

Carol said...

what gorgeous pages - you're definately going to have a fab journal of the year! xx

Karen said...

love the colour and the thingy in the corner who has stripey tights hahaha!!! XXX

JoZart said...

Great pages... I too love the thingy with stripey tights. Thanks for the late peek!
JoZarty

Serendipity Stamping said...

I'm actually finishing up my WOYWW visits. Fabulous journal and I love the little bird/cage card. Nice desk area.

Kathy said...

Ooooh love the effect you've got here, and what a glorious colour

Angelnorth said...

Fab, love the positive/negative thing with the mask and the colours look gorgeous!

thekathrynwheel said...

Wonderful colour :-) Love the Deviant Scrap images, and scanning buttons! What a great idea! Well done for keeping up with the challenge. We're well over half way so there's no backing out now!!
Kate x

Carol said...

LOVE THE YUMMY lime green!!! Funky and sweet!

Traceyr said...

Excellent August pages Kaz! We must be on the same wavelength colourwise as I am building an art journal page with the exact same zesty colours!

Love the masking and the doodling and the brilliant use of those buttons.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Great pages Kaz, love the colour and what a great idea scanning the buttons :-)
Anne x