Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Glimmer Mist Colour Swatch

I'm right in the middle of a good old sort out of stash at the moment and, rather than actually go through what I have and do any 'proper' sorting, I decided it would be a good idea to do a colour swatch of the mists and sprays that I have to put on the ~{Stampotique Designer's Blog}~ ! I've used ~{2088 - Wow}~ to help me with this as it reminds me of myself when I first get up in the morning!

I stamped and embossed with black embossing powder (a current favourite), cut a mask so that just the hair got sprayed and then picked up the spray with a brush to colour the body.



They're on black tags held together with a book ring and loads of ribbons


I'm hanging them on my Big Bite as it fits perfectly and will be in easy reach.


Kaz xx

16 comments:

Sue said...

What a good idea Kaz, I love the image and of course your ribbons. Pretty and practical.
Sue x

Leigh said...

fab idea--mine are tiny squares in a book lol

Kirsti said...

Fab idea Kaz...really cool!!!

Cardarian said...

What a cool idea! Love it! The image is really good too! You are a very organized lady!
Hugs
Cardarian

Karen said...

That is a brilliant brilliant idea!!! Now we shall have to start calling you Monica (Friends) soon haha HUGS XXX

Karen said...

ooops...forgot to say how pretty they are my lovely XXX

Di said...

What a fab idea Kaz, perfect stamp to use for your "early morning" look too ha ha xx

Angie said...

What a great idea ...and a fun way to execute it ...love it.

Traceyr said...

Decorative and useful Kaz brilliant. Love the stamp too and your hair is not that bad first thing in the morning! lol


:)

Angelnorth said...

Always a good hair day, huh? Fab idea, love it!

Linda64 said...

Looking good and a great idea!
Linda

Linby said...

These are brilliant - I would have just put them on plain card! Great idea for the little images they are so lovely to look at now too.
Linbyx

greenbean said...

omg!...i love this idea!...as soon as i saw it!...i bought the stamp!...no lie!....great salesmanship!...lol...these are just too stinkin' cute!...

Erika said...

What a super idea, I love it and only wish I was so organised.

Hella said...

woooow!! this is so cool!!

Carol said...

Great idea! Nice to be able to refer to something to see what the color really looks like!