Thursday, 5 August 2010

Tando and Stampotique DT card

I consider myself to be very lucky to be on 2 design teams whose product I adore and I love it when I can combine the 2 on 1 project!! I've managed it again with this card.



I've used a leaf from the ~{Tall Leaves}~ I've simply painted it with the eco acrylic paint that I have fallen in love with, doodled an outline and covered it with glossy accents.

I've then used the following Stampotique stamps
~{3002 Daisy Daisy}~
~{3011 Quiet Place}~
~{9215 Bird in a Cage}~ and used black embossing powder and Twinkling H2O's to colour them. The card base has been coloured with Distress Inks.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Karen said...

Oh sweetie you know how this card has struck a cord with me! It beautiful in every way and that sentment...well....I could do with a place like that right now XXX

Kathy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is almost too sweet, Kaz, I just adore every little bit of it

Gez said...

STUNNING Kaz. I adore everything about it. You are sooooo talented. Your card has brighten my day. Hugs, Gez.xx

Traceyr said...

Kaz that is really tweet!

I simply love chipboard when it has been glossy accented! Gives it such a wonderful smooth finish.

:)

tracy said...

thats beautiful kaz :)

Di said...

Fabulous Kaz, I love it xx

Hazel said...

So sweet and what a lovely sentiment - how true x

Janice said...

Nice work Kaz.

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

this is so pretty! gorgeous card, hope you are well hunny, hugs mandyxx

June said...

Hi Kaz, i love the beautiful leaves. What a beautiful card
I also wanted to mention i have a new prize challenge over at my dezinaworld blog if you fancy giving it a go.
Hope you have a lovely weekend
hugs June xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the different images.
luv
debby

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous card Kaz ;-)
Anne xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

BTW which paints exactly are they - I saw Julia Andrus (summat like that) paints on C+C is it those? 'Cos I've been wondering about getting them
Anne xx