Wednesday, 1 September 2010

3D Mini Tree

I've made this place setting using the 3D chipboard mini tree from ~{Tando}~ which is available soon.

It has been made very simply using acrylic paint. I did a second coat of dabs of paint to give it some texture, but that doesn't show very well. Once the paint was dry, I doodled the edges for definition and then used some opal gloss gel pen to make different sized dimensional dots.

A small handcut star slips into the top of the tree easily. All I need now is an invite!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Awe this is so so cute Kaz!!!! You know you are welcome to dins at mine whatever the time of year....as long as you bring your tree hahaha HUGS XXX

Di said...

Gorgeous Kaz, I love the colours scheme, yup, welcome round here anytime too ha ha! xxx

Suzie said...

Oh I really love this Kaz! Really lovely!!!

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic funky place setting, love those gloss dots!

Gez said...

awe, BRILLIANT Kaz. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colour. :)