Friday, 3 September 2010

August 365 pages

I'm late this month, but at least I've still got them done! I haven't done September's pages yet - I started them, but messed up so until I get home tomorrow, there's nothing to show there.



Somehow, I managed to do two entries for the 8th! I shall blame it on having a niece staying as it couldn't possibly be my fault.


And I didn't have to get the grumpy dog stamp out this month - it won't last.

Finally, I've got one of those bargain finds that make others seethe! I've never ever before discovered anything bargain wise (maybe because I don't get out much to rummage), but while Lynne took my nieces to get bank accounts, I went into a charity shop to have a look round. My aim was to find a book with good pictures in for me to cut out for journalling, but I saw this display case thingy and thought it could do with a bit of tarting up. I've used the universal crafting size guage:



and look how much it was:

I'm not sure when I'll get round to doing something with it or what I'll put on it, but it was too good to miss!

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh, I AM seething Kaz! LOL! I never have any luck in charity shops, must be the area I live in!! Can't wait to see what you do with! I love your August pages - I really like your style - a great mixture of funky but neat ... my pages are just MESSY!!!

Karen said...

oooooo what a BARGAIN!!!! I love charity shops for stuff like that Kaz! I love the freshness of your August pages and am pleased that there is no grumpy dog in sight :D

HUGS XXX

Gez said...

Yeah! no grumpy dog! I spy a fabulous little painted face tho! Gorgeous. :) Great find.. can't wait to see it after a make over a la Kaz.xx

Traceyr said...

love your pages Kaz they are wonderful and clever girl finding that bargain.

:)

Sarita said...

your pages are fantastic Kaz. LOL at your universal crafting size gauge! The little inkspot is perfect for giving us the idea of the dimensions! I can think of a million and one things I would like to do with this little unit-well done on such a good bargain.
Thank you so much for your lovely comment about my little stamp,
Love Sarita xx

Kathy said...

Oh wow! what a fabby bargain that shelving thingie was - no wonder you snapped it up. Can't wait to see it tarted up!
Your pages look wonderful - but then, they always do

Angelnorth said...

Fab journal pages, love the zingy colours. Maybe the grumpy dog could put in an appearance regardless? Just put a cross over him if he wasn't really needed, perhaps? Great bargain find there, well done!

thekathrynwheel said...

Love your August pages. Well done for keeping up with the challenge. I'm wondering who will keep going next year ......!