Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Collage Box

A few months ago I made a ~{new toolbox}~ which left me with 4 mini drawers. This weekend I finally got round to decorating one of them that is housing some very cheap, but very bright watercolour paints that I believe came from Aldi!

I had to give the box a couple of coats of gesso firstly then attacked it with acrylic paints and stamps and Stazon. I then collaged loads of images from Itkupilli, Tumblefish studios and Deviant Scrap. I'm finding it hard to remember which image came from where now I have a pile of them printed out! I've finished it off with a few metal embellishments and put the universal size gauge next to it.


Kaz xx

8 comments:

Wipso said...

Hi. What a really lovely job you've made with this little storage box. I bet you're really chuffed with it.
A x

Karen said...

WOW Kaz...this looks really pretty! Do you really want it??? haha XXX

Suzie said...

Ooooh I like this a lot Kaz! Hmmm maybe I will get round to decoration my ikea drawers one day ....

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh looks fab! See, I walk around these things for so long I lose the will to do it. Love the way you 'attacked' it!!

Gez said...

Brilliant Kaz. My cheap tubes are just piled high in a tupperware box! Yours look much smarter! Great choice of colours & images.xx

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic little box Kaz, I love this!

Bluefairy4U said...

Morning Kaz, what a lovely box I just love the pictures and colours. You are a clever girl. Hugs JO.xxx

tracy said...

very nice :)