Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Stampotique Designer's Challenge # 15

The theme for this time on ~{Stampotique DT Challenge}~ is 'birthday/celebration' which is another good timing for me as it was Lynne's birthday yesterday. She loves the clean and fresh look so I made her this card:



It uses ~{2005 Floral Display by Maryse Carrier}~ which I've stamped directly onto the card base and coloured using Copics. I stamped it again, coloured just the flowers and cut them out before fixing them on with silicone glue and folding them for dimension. I've finished off with a centre of Viva Decor Glossy Gel Pen in Opal.

You can see the dimension here:


For this fortnight's challenge you can use any stamps, but it would be lovely if you used any of your Stampotique ones. There is a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to use in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ for one lucky entrant chosen at random - so that is a massive incentive to join in as there are few other regular prizes like that around!!

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Gorgeous clean and simple design Kaz, love the fresh look and the added dimension of the cut out flowers!

Bluefairy4U said...

Lovely card Kaz, so clean and direct to the point about it being beautiful. I bet Lynne loved it. Hugs JO.xxx

Suzie said...

Love that Kaz! You see, I would just never think of doing the flowers like that! You're so clever :D xx

Willy said...

Beautiful card, Kaz. Love the dimension in it!

Di said...

This is gorgeous Kaz, you've inspired me to do some clean and simple design cards now. xx

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Kaz...just right for Lynn! I used to be so scared of all that white space but you have really inspired me my lovely XXX

Kim said...

Kaz, this is so beautiful and caught my attention right away. I love the colour combination you have used, and all the white space! Very pleasing to the eye.
:)
Kim P.
xxx

Hazel said...

Love the clean and fresh look of this - I'm sure that Lynne loved it x

Sandy said...

Wow Kaz this is simply beautiful.
So pretty card.

Traceyr said...

Yes very clean but not unattractive. Lovely and fresh looking Kaz.

:)

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Oooooooo....soooooo fresh! Love how you've positioned this on the base and the edges you've added to the card! The color combo is fantastic too! Wonderful!
Val :)

Jackie said...

I absolutely love this card Kaz, colours, simplicity..just everything :)

craftytrog said...

Simply lovely! x