Thursday, 16 September 2010

Tando Christmas Cards

I've been playing with the holly leaves from the ~{Christmas Mini's}~ from ~{Tando}~ and using them as accents on Christmas cards. They really are very cute and as there are 5 in the pack, along with stars and sleighs, they go a long way.



I have painted them with acrylic paints, edged the leaves with Distress Inks and added a line along the middle with a pen before adding Glossy Accents. For the berries, I have added a bit of white pen for a highlight then used Viva Decor Gloss Gel Pen in Transparent. I did the berries individually, leaving about half hour in between for them to start setting.



I should think everyone recognises the trees as a Tim stamp. The Santa stamp below is Papersrtsy.


Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Karen said...

What...no naked men today!!!!!

These are fabby Kaz...love those trees and those berries really pop my lovely XXX

Hazel said...

Scrummy holly - love the way you've done the berries - truly gorgeous cards x

butlersabroad said...

Wonderful Christmas cards Kaz, I really like the first one. Who makes the paper you've used?

Hugs
Brenda

Carola Bartz said...

These are very pretty cards! Wow.

Caroline said...

Lovely cards Kaz - and well done on getting some done for Christmas!

Suzie said...

These are all gorgeous Kaz, but the tall skinny tree one is my favourite! Perhaps because it reminds me of me?! LOL ... I am joking of course!!! Beautiful xx