Friday, 1 October 2010

It's October

I can't believe that I'm up to date with the ~{365 Journal via Kate's Blog}~ this month after seriously slacking the last couple of months.

Here's my pages for September - who stole it?



And October pages ready prior to the 1st too!! Actually that had more to do with the arrival of my new ~{Stampotiques}~ and the fact I couldn't get them inked up fast enough. I don't 'do' halloween normally as I believe your Penney/Torrente's are for life not just for Halloween!!

Kaz xx

10 comments:

Wipso said...

Oh my fav colour Kaz. Love your September pages.
A x

Karen said...

Awe, really sorry that you had some more than normal crap times honey XXXX

er...looking at those dolls ...they don't have some of their eyes...has Weasel been at them? hahahaha

Perfect pages for October XXX

Angelnorth said...

Wot? No grumpy dog? Again? :haha: Fab pages for September although those toys could be a bit nightmare-inducing I reckon! Love your prepped October pages but I'm putting in a request now for grumpy dog to make at least a cameo appearance this month (even if he's not "needed"!)

tracy said...

georgous work as always kaz :)

Gez said...

Absolutely AMAZING artwork Kaz. Just love your backgrounds. Great choice of images too. :) Sending you great BIG cyber hugs for a happy October. Gez.xx

minnie_mac said...

Gorgeous colours and great designs for September and October.

Marilyn

Janice said...

Love your October pages, very atmospheric.

Kathy said...

Oh WOW! these pages look amazing Kaz.

thekathrynwheel said...

Fantastico! October is amazing, I LOVE it!

Traceyr said...

Love those flying bat stamps on your October pages they are fab.

Your September backgrounds are gorgeous but I am a little scared of those dolls - they freak me out!!!!

Well done on being up to date - I am not! hahaha but I will catch up!

:)