Saturday, 2 October 2010

Something Completely Different

This week on ~{SCD}~ the theme is to make anything with shades of Autumn which gave me the perfect excuse to use the new ~{Stampotiques}~ again.


The base is coloured with DI's with a tiny bit of doodling. I stamped the leaves onto the scrap of paper I used as a mask to do the circle on the mens cards, cut them out and scrunched them up. I can't begin to say how much I love those pumpkin stamps. They've been watercoloured using DI's, as has Gog Lin who is peeping out from behind the leaf.

Stamps used:
6118 Gog Lin
6110 Halloween cube 2
3024 Leaf
3028 Swirl Stalks

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fab ATC! The leaves look great and I'm with you on the pumpkins, they're gorgeous! Gog Lin looks sweet peeking out too - is he up to mischief, do you think?!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous! I can almost hear those leaves crackling, they look so real

Janice said...

That is just fab-u-lous Kaz. The Pumpkins are so realistic and I love how you have left the edges of the leaves unstuck. Hee hee at Gog Lin peeking out from behind them.

Artyjen said...

Yes..fabulous pumpkins and the leaves look so real it's unreal! LOL
Thanks for joining in with the colour theme at SCD
xoxo Sioux

Sue West said...

Wow, I love this, what gorgeous colours and those stamps are fabulous.
Sue x

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous, Kaz!

Karen said...

WOW Kaz, those leaves look real!!! You are a clever clogs!!! hahaha at Gog Lin poking his nose out, just brilliant XXX

Dawn said...

Well I love all of this but may fave are the pumpkins they are perfect! Great to have you playing again with the SCD team

Love Dawn xx

airing cupboard crafts said...

Love it it's fab x

Anonymous said...

last week our class held a similar talk about this subject and you illustrate something we haven't covered yet, thanks.

- Laura

Laura said...

Fantastic elements you have put together in this card. Great to have you join us at SCD. Hope to see you again. As you may know I am rather partial to these Stampotique stamps

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, I love the little goglin peeking out from the gorgeous leaves.

Traceyr said...

Love this one Kaz and Gog Lin is not scary at all he is really cute. Or am I getting used to them? mmmmmmm


:)