Thursday, 21 October 2010

Various Tando Christmas Bits

Now that we can admit Christmas is on it's way, I'm going to do a bulk post of some of the ~{Tando}~ Christmassy bits I've been playing with lately.

This first one is a  Mini Book Drinks Menu that can be either left flat or opened up as a centre-piece on a table.

 

 I've printed out various Christmassy Drinks I found on ~{Whattodrink.com}~ and stuck them in place.

The Season's Greetings is also by Tando.


Next I used some of the Cogs to make Christmas decorations.




I've also made this 3D snowflake.


You can find stockists of this fab chipboard ~{here}~

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely to see all the christmasdy stuff together Kaz! I love them all but I think the cogs are my favourite, am I allowed a favourite? haha XXX

Wipso said...

Just been on Karen's blog looking at the card she made for you and wanted to say Happy Birthday from me too. All the best folk have October Birthdays :-)
A x

Caroline said...

They are all lovely Kaz - and well done on being Chrismassy!

Janice said...

So where are the drinks then? I'll have 'sex on the beach' lol! Lovely work Kaz, but then it always is.

Angelnorth said...

Great to see a festive collection and what a fantastic idea for the cogs, they look brilliant!

Linby said...

You have been busy. All gorgeous but that snowflake is my fav-love the colour too.
Linbyx

Hazel said...

I somehow missed these earlier - fantastic tando creations x