Friday, 19 November 2010

Hello again!

 It's been an age since I last posted on here! The joys of shingles and M.E combined has taken it's toll, but the shingles have gone apart from the odd bit of pain and I just need to get a bit more energy back. I've reluctantly increased my meds after my sister nagged me (thanks Lynne!) so hopefully that'll be soon. I've been doing a bit of crafting still, but it all seemed too much of an effort to actually blog it! I'll just show a couple of journal pages I did. This first one uses a phrase I pinched off Dyan's facebook and a picture from a magazine that has no relevance, but I liked it.



This second one uses an image from Lily at TheOctopodeFactory.


She has some fab images with trademark HUGE eyes, well worth a look.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Karen said...

Such gorgeousness Kaz!!!! Dyan's sentiment speaks volumes doesn't it? Lurve that fish..looks like petal for scales!

hahaha at Santa!!! and WHY do we have to be GOOD to get him to visit? hahaha XXX

Paddy said...

Two fab pages Kaz. Wish I had your imagination!!!! I'm sure Santa will be visiting you!! xxx

Artyjen said...

Those backgrounds are something! Really scrummy :) Hope your shingles soon are a thing of the past.....my mother-in-law had them and I remember she was in terrible pain with them...take care
xoxo Sioux

Carmen said...

These are both so gorgeous. Love the fish one in particular.

Kathy said...

Both the pages are fab - love that googly eyed FC!
Good to hear you're starting to feel better - just make sure you keep up those meds till you're all well again

Janice said...

Good to see you back on form Kaz. You take care of yourself XXX

Lynda said...

Fabulous inking and stamping - love the little Santa! Glad you're feeling a little better - take care.

Love Lynda xxx

Traceyr said...

haha love the journal entries and hope you get your sack of naughtiness! :)

x x

Mandy aka Crafty Angel said...

beautiful pages!!! love that santa, he is adorable!!! hope you are keeping well hunny xxxx