Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ Bling~

Time has raced round again and it's time for another challenge from the ~{Stampotique Designers}~  set by  ~Kim Prince}~. 
 
This time we'd like you to do anything that incorporates BLING!! It's Stampotique only stamps for this challenge and you can win a $30 Gift Certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ and you have to agree this would make a fantastic early Christmas pressie to yourself!!

Bling works perfectly for this time of year so I've used Jo Capper-Sandon's ~{3029 - Chilly}~. He's a fab snowman and only needs a tiny bit of colour, so perfect for quick cards!


I have added Viva Decor Glitter Pen for the bling and it's my new favourite item as, when it dries, you still have dimension to the bling. So many glitters dry flat, but not this one.

I couldn't tell you the paper as I have had it for years!

I look forward to visiting blogs to see what you come up with.

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Willy said...

What a cute card, Kaz!

Artyjen said...

Lovely frosty card :) I can tell you it made me happy today winning last weeks prize! Have a go everyone...it just might be you! ;)
xoxo Sioux

Karen said...

Awe...this is fabulous!!!! mmm...methinks I need that pen now! xxx

Hazel said...

This is a super card, Kaz - and it's cost me quite a bit of money - couldn't resist searching for the snowman stamp and ordering - and a few other things besides - you are a 'norty' influence! x

Traceyr said...

Yes I know what you mean about the glitter glue - I might have to give this one a try. Thanks Kaz.

That snowman is rather cute too.

:)

Basement Stamper said...

Kaz: I love the colors for this, great job!

Gez said...

Fabulous card Kaz. Love what you have done with the snowman. :)
Did that sound right! ;)
Hope you are feeling tons better. Hugs, Gez.xx

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous! Love that jolly snowman Kaz!
Alison x

Chris said...

Ooooh Stampotique AND bling what a fab combination... love your gorgeous card Kaz.
hugs
Chris xx

Kathy said...

This is seriously cute, Kaz and I love those colorus

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooh I love this stamp and you've made him look even more fab :-)

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Kaz, this is adorable! The paper is just so perfect for your layout (or is it the other way around?) Either way, it's perfect! Love it!
Val :)