Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Stampotique Girly Girl

 The latest challenge set by ~{Kim Prince}~ on the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog}~ is to make something Girly. You can use any stamps you like this time around and if you join in you will be in with the chance of winning a $30 voucher to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

I used the challenge to make my mum a gift wallet for her birthday present as we are treating her and dad to a surprise night out.



I've stamped and clear embossed ~{6109 Daniel's Hearts}~ over some white card and then coloured it with Broken China and Victorian Velvet DI's. Then I've stamped ~{6119 Hanging Hearts}~ on both the tag and the wallet and coloured a couple of them. I've then embossed ~{2005 Floral Display}~ and cut the flowers out. I will make no apology for using this stamp again as I love it and it's so versatile!
 
  
I've used ~{3028 Swirl Stalks}~ around the edge of the strap of the tag. Finally I've finished off by cutting some of the hearts and sticking them on to decorate.

Don't forget to follow the link above to have a look at the other fab projects created by the designers.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Karen said...

You smell of poo!!!! Kaz made me right that!!!!! xxx

Karen said...

hahaha!!! you didn't think i would do that did you????

This is just gorgeous for your Mum Kaz! She is going to have a fabulous time, do wish her happy birthday for me won't you? HUGS XXX

Kathy said...

Looks fab Kaz, what a great idea

Traceyr said...

That is lovely Kaz. The stamp of the hanging hearts is a good one and I can see it coming in handy for lots of cards.

Happy birthday to Mrs Kaz!

:)

Janice said...

What a lovely gift!

Basement Stamper said...

Kaz: What a wonderful gift idea for your Mum, I'm sure she will love it!

Hazel said...

Birthday wishes for your mum - she will love this - it's beautifully crafted x

June said...

Hi Kaz, loving this one. Its inspiring. I just ordered some stash to make my mum something for her birthday in december... hope it turns out even half as lovely as yours.
hugs June xxxx

Willy said...

It looks great, Kaz. Wonderful idea!