Sunday, 28 November 2010

Tando Christmas Bauble

I've used this ~{bauble}~ before to make a card, which you can see ~{here}~ , but this year I've done it in different colours for a new feel. I've used Viva Decor Precious Metal paint in Blue Lagoon and Lilac, although the lilac matched this pink paper perfectly.

I used a fine brush to make sure the paint went where it was supposed to, but the embossed part is well defined making it easier. I finished the wording with a very fine pen for definition.

 Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Traceyr said...

Kaz those colours you have chosen work wonderfully together and the card is stunning.

:)

tracy said...

beautiful card kaz-love the colours :)

airing cupboard crafts said...

Kaz your cards are always so beautiful I love the colours xx

airing cupboard crafts said...

Kaz your cards are always so beautiful I love the colours xx

Janice said...

Brilliant card, what a super bauble that is. Love the colours too.

Hazel said...

This is a gorgeous card - a lot of creative and skilled work has gone into this. (btw my snowman stamp has arrived - yay!) x

Gez said...

Very pretty card Kaz. Love your choice of colours. :)

Karen said...

This is really lovely Kaz...the colours are so you my lovely! xxx

thekathrynwheel said...

Did you paint the pattern on the bauble? Wow, I'm really impressed that you can paint and 'stay in the lines'! Lovely art :-)